Welcome to Gaia! ::

myspace really isnt that bad -_-; there are just dumb people!
you can view her myspace at this link :

www.myspace.com/pwned.

sad
I hate online relationships.

Some guy tried to get me to "intarweb date" him - but I blocked him. sad

He was ugly. blaugh
I thought it was guys trying to get a girlfriend for their guy friend?
`Akira Eats Bread!
Ferrari_Carr
This morning, I caught a bit of the old Good Morning America, and they were talking about how a couple of teens tried to cheer up their friend ((who just got dumped)) by finding her a boyfriend on MySpace.

She ended up meeting a *****, or internet predator. They actually met in real life, and did some uh....."things" together. The man was later arrested.

Now, if you think she was some naive preteen, think again. The girl was roughly between the ages of 15 to 17. She had no intention hooking up with someone older than her, such as the man she met.

Anway, that's just funny. If you ask me, it's actually her fault, for A: Letting her friends find her an internet boyfriend, and B: Going for someone who was a *****.

Children today are so dumb. xd

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this?

Discuss.

she was 14. smartness.

I could have sworn they said she was around the ages listed in the 1st post.

Oh well. *EDITS*
Ferrari_Carr
Minnesota_Man829
Go to the chatterbox.

Thanks for the 100k. 4laugh

asl
Ferrari_Carr
`Akira Eats Bread!
Ferrari_Carr
This morning, I caught a bit of the old Good Morning America, and they were talking about how a couple of teens tried to cheer up their friend ((who just got dumped)) by finding her a boyfriend on MySpace.

She ended up meeting a *****, or internet predator. They actually met in real life, and did some uh....."things" together. The man was later arrested.

Now, if you think she was some naive preteen, think again. The girl was roughly between the ages of 15 to 17. She had no intention hooking up with someone older than her, such as the man she met.

Anway, that's just funny. If you ask me, it's actually her fault, for A: Letting her friends find her an internet boyfriend, and B: Going for someone who was a *****.

Discuss.

she was 14. smartness.

Oh well. *EDITS*

"14 year old _______ _________ was raped by a sexual predator from a website. www.myspace.com. most users on this website are younger than 16, which is the required age for this site."

my mother was talking about this all day neutral
A Cereal Killer
I thought it was guys trying to get a girlfriend for their guy friend?

It was a bunch of guys who made a fake "girl" account to cheer up their guy friend. =s

Then a 40-something year old started hitting on "her". Sent "her" his picture, name, and age, etc. The guys called the cops on the predator.

They got him. The end.

Is that what you saw, too? =s
Its A Llama Cio~
I hate online relationships.

Some guy tried to get me to "intarweb date" him - but I blocked him. sad

He was ugly. blaugh

I hate it when n00bs PM me some random s**t, then start a lame cyber with things like:

*Kisses you* redface
Minnesota_Man829
Ferrari_Carr
Minnesota_Man829
Go to the chatterbox.

Thanks for the 100k. 4laugh

asl

55/M/Cali. wink
`Akira Eats Bread!
Ferrari_Carr
`Akira Eats Bread!
Ferrari_Carr

Discuss.

she was 14. smartness.

Oh well. *EDITS*

"14 year old _______ _________ was raped by a sexual predator from a website. www.myspace.com. most users on this website are younger than 16, which is the required age for this site."

Ah, I see.

My dad saw it and got all mad and said "I never want to see you on that site again!"

And I was all ".......Um, I don't go on MySpace. neutral "
HA LOSER.
>>;
Ferrari_Carr
`Akira Eats Bread!
Ferrari_Carr
`Akira Eats Bread!
Ferrari_Carr

Discuss.

she was 14. smartness.

Oh well. *EDITS*

Ah, I see.

My dad saw it and got all mad and said "I never want to see you on that site again!"

And I was all ".......Um, I don't go on MySpace. neutral "

i just loled at that.

@shinari~ lol@u asexual stalker.
the internet is weird place weird I say

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items