its not a ******** up situation
just wait til he accepts it
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
And you expect me to believe your story now..? You're drunk as ********] 16 beers isn't enough to forget s**t unless youer like 15. :/
And you're... 17?
18, actualy.
Nice. Illegal drinking. You're cool.
I';m 19 in like 3 months, and the drinknig age here is 19. Stop beinga prude ********, being an uptight a*****e doesnmt bring you clsoer to happiness.
Haha. Who said I'm not already happy? And just because you CAN drink, doesn't mean you should. Prude doesn't describe my actions. Being a smart a** would be more along the correct lines. Don't be a ******** idiot and drink your stupidity into a spiraling stupor, and you'll be closer to happiness too.

inb4: Vulgar is an awesome way to make your point more prudent.

Chatty Gawker

Sounds like someone is drunk. Maybe we can chat this over a brewski, and as one drunkard to the next, I can give you my advice.

Invisible Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Speak English.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Deep In The Valley
Sounds like you need to put him in his place and knock him the ******** out. So what if you want to bone his sister. He needs to man up and accept, shes female, shes gonna get boned. And more then likely already has, many times.
Many many times. I shoudlnt be ******** with her but I;v'e known her for 5 years, and have lways secretly liked her and I watched the wholer change from an innocent girl to a girl with a bad repuyation. Its tragic when oyu know her whole story. I dont love her, well atleast I dont think I do, bit I could neever in my power be able to muster the heartlessness to break her heart. Hes seen me play girls bfore so I kinda get why hes mad, but Im not trying to playh er which is what he doesnt understand.

Nuglord's Partner

Super Poster

MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
And you expect me to believe your story now..? You're drunk as ********] 16 beers isn't enough to forget s**t unless youer like 15. :/
And you're... 17?
18, actualy.

well thanks for busting this criminal scum mr. majiiru, i appreciate you coming onto gaiaonline.com, an anime roleplaying community, and asserting the long arm of the law to combat illegal underage drinking

youre definitely going to heaven now
Grevioux
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
And you're... 17?
18, actualy.

well thanks for busting this criminal scum mr. majiiru, i appreciate you coming onto gaiaonline.com, an anime roleplaying community, and asserting the long arm of the law to combat illegal underage drinking

Okay Mr. Smartass. You think I actually dictate/enforce the law? There are about 20 if not more threads a day about smoking weed on this site. People could easily stop drugs this way, but IDGAF.

And, heaven? Haha. You're funny. I'm an atheist. I'm not going anywhere.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
And you're... 17?
18, actualy.
I';m 19 in like 3 months, and the drinknig age here is 19. Stop beinga prude ********, being an uptight a*****e doesnmt bring you clsoer to happiness.
Haha. Who said I'm not already happy? And just because you CAN drink, doesn't mean you should. Prude doesn't describe my actions. Being a smart a** would be more along the correct lines. Don't be a ******** idiot and drink your stupidity into a spiraling stupor, and you'll be closer to happiness too.

Another straight edhe douchebag who thinks hes better than everyone cause he stays sober, youren othing special. And idiot? what makes me an idiot for wanting to hbave fun witph a couple of buddies with drinks? Lighten up, jesus chrisy. If oyu walk around al lthe time with your nose held high, someones gonna buck you righti nthe face one of these days. I'm not thhreatening you, I'm warning you for your near future.

Nuglord's Partner

Super Poster

MrMajiru
Grevioux
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
And you're... 17?
18, actualy.

Haha. You're funny.

oh stop youre too kind
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
And you're... 17?
18, actualy.

Another straight edhe douchebag who thinks hes better than everyone cause he stays sober, youren othing special. And idiot? what makes me an idiot for wanting to hbave fun witph a couple of buddies with drinks? Lighten up, jesus chrisy. If oyu walk around al lthe time with your nose held high, someones gonna buck you righti nthe face one of these days. I'm not thhreatening you, I'm warning you for your near future.
That's great, but I don't keep my head held high. I'm tired of arrogant jackasses thinking you're better than everyone else, when you're a sad excuse for human existence. Drinking is fine in moderation and for having a good time. But 16 beers and drinking yourself under the table is ******** stupid.

Cottontail

XO The Host
MrMajiru
Please fix your spelling...

Just got home (Its 2"42 where I am) and me and him plus our friend drank 16 beers eac.h Give me a break I'm butt naked right now with a garbage next to me.
with a garbage next to me.

i can't stop laughing for some reason
Damn bro u can chug those beers
Keep being 19 and cool
Swag
my dad wears those boots for work. he is a mental health nurse. i want him to quit he gets hurt. :c the security sux.

Dangerous Noob

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru

That's great, but I don't keep my head held high. I'm tired of arrogant jackasses thinking you're better than everyone else, when you're a sad excuse for human existence. Drinking is fine in moderation and for having a good time. But 16 beers and drinking yourself under the table is ******** stupid.

You dont kerp your nose held high? Whyd you have to comei nto my topci and start acting hostile? Whyd you have to attempt to shujt me down? If you werent so full of yoursalf you would've passed this topic and lived your life, but instead, you felt as if you needed to prove that yourea bove me. Why? Was itb y random that you chose my topic? Am I special in your eyes? Stop luying to yourself.

And 16 is a lot, but not that much to get taht angry about. :/ I'm form Canada, we take pride in our abilityt to drink so it;s the norm to drink about 12-14 a night in the partys we have, even if it's jsut casual drinking.
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru
XO The Host
MrMajiru

You dont kerp your nose held high? Whyd you have to comei nto my topci and start acting hostile? Whyd you have to attempt to shujt me down? If you werent so full of yoursalf you would've passed this topic and lived your life, but instead, you felt as if you needed to prove that yourea bove me. Why? Was itb y random that you chose my topic? Am I special in your eyes? Stop luying to yourself.

And 16 is a lot, but not that much to get taht angry about. :/ I'm form Canada, we take pride in our abilityt to drink so it;s the norm to drink about 12-14 a night in the partys we have, even if it's jsut casual drinking.I find it hilarious that you have to state that you're from Canada. What's sad is, guess what, dumb a**? I am too.

Also, ever heard of boredom, dumbass?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces