Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fairy

Nickovetche
Hoololy
Nickovetche
Hoololy
Nickovetche
Hoololy

Alright I guess, just enjoying the nice Australian weather, is it good where you are?

its okay, warm but windy
and seriously when is the australian weather ever really nice? sydney's becoming tropical wtf
I've been avoiding it because of too many annoying people outside, or maybe they're just annoying cause their voices grate on my mildly hungover nerves haha

Haha!
It was humid here a few days ago. OMG so horrible.

I hate humidity
my dream would be to have a machine that I could take with me everywhere that takes the humidity right out of the air
that would be lovely
someone should hurry up and invent it

how was the xmas haul this year?

I believe they are dehumidifier.

It was ok, we had my Nan around because my Pop passed away last week. So it wasn't a totally happy Christmas, and my Nan was pretty sad, but I think she enjoyed Christmas lunch.

I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences and please pass my regards to your Nan. I've always believed at a time like that is best spent with your loved ones and your family.

Thanks,
Yeah she's always upset when she is alone, so we try to be with her but she always wants to be alone which is pretty hard.

Codger

Hoololy

bourbon, for my thoughts!

Tipsy Fairy

WELCOME HOME ZORI
Hoololy

bourbon, for my thoughts!

That's something Pop liked/

Thank you!

GO

Nymph

Hoololy
Nickovetche
Hoololy
Nickovetche
Hoololy

Haha!
It was humid here a few days ago. OMG so horrible.

I hate humidity
my dream would be to have a machine that I could take with me everywhere that takes the humidity right out of the air
that would be lovely
someone should hurry up and invent it

how was the xmas haul this year?

I believe they are dehumidifier.

It was ok, we had my Nan around because my Pop passed away last week. So it wasn't a totally happy Christmas, and my Nan was pretty sad, but I think she enjoyed Christmas lunch.

I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences and please pass my regards to your Nan. I've always believed at a time like that is best spent with your loved ones and your family.

Thanks,
Yeah she's always upset when she is alone, so we try to be with her but she always wants to be alone which is pretty hard.

I guess you need to strike a balance, I guess all you can really do is give her space but be close enough so that she knows she has people if she needs it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff