Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Gaian

i checked off most of the things but this is kind of absurd burning_eyes

Roisterer

xLexC7x
Kasze
xLexC7x
I can do/be all of that AND put on makeup like Molly Ringwald in the Breakfast Club!

Interesting. What do you mean you "can" do/be all of that?

Sorry, I lied. I'm actually the exact opposite of everything you stated.

Truly now?

Roisterer

common byzantine
Kasze
common byzantine
I can't speak 3 languages, Europe brought me up three dress sizes worth of muscle, I'm emotionally stable, and goddamn am I white. Can I apply to serve you toothpicked apple cubes instead.

I will sometimes carve the face of Thomas Jefferson into them because I know how much of a political boner you have for the guy.

I'll consider the vandalizing of my apple cubes with the countenance of a patriotic poet to be a personal touch.

Man you're too kind I'll do Hamilton sometimes.

You'll find my level of respect for Thomas Jefferson approaches my disdain for his autocratic Agrarian buttfarming.
Kasze
common byzantine
Kasze
common byzantine
I can't speak 3 languages, Europe brought me up three dress sizes worth of muscle, I'm emotionally stable, and goddamn am I white. Can I apply to serve you toothpicked apple cubes instead.

I will sometimes carve the face of Thomas Jefferson into them because I know how much of a political boner you have for the guy.

I'll consider the vandalizing of my apple cubes with the countenance of a patriotic poet to be a personal touch.

Man you're too kind I'll do Hamilton sometimes.

You'll find my level of respect for Thomas Jefferson approaches my disdain for his autocratic Agrarian buttfarming.

Hi I'm a medieval manor lord "I have a lot of food on my table I'm going to sample a lot of it while my crew eats pottage."

Partying Gaian

is this some lolita s**t? wanting a girl with a conservative father is kinda suspicious
count me out.

Roisterer

kool gurl 5000
is this some lolita s**t? wanting a girl with a conservative father is kinda suspicious

It's because I'm a leftist and I enjoy usurping traditional patriarchs.

Roisterer

idiosynkrasia
count me out.

Being a concubine isn't your lot?

Roisterer

kool gurl 5000
i checked off most of the things but this is kind of absurd burning_eyes

Absurdly well thought-out?

IRL Fairy

about 16 of the 22 things you listed apply to me, but the thought of being a mistress or concubine doesnt seem appealing
Kasze
idiosynkrasia
count me out.

yeah, i have a tendency to be the dominant one in a relationship, and also i failed your test with a score of 13/21. cat_smile

Roisterer

Hierarchy of Needs
about 16 of the 22 things you listed apply to me, but the thought of being a mistress or concubine doesnt seem appealing

Concubines are respected and catered to, unless they object to special treatment.

Roisterer

idiosynkrasia
Kasze
idiosynkrasia
count me out.

yeah, i have a tendency to be the dominant one in a relationship, and also i failed your test with a score of 13/21. cat_smile

Hm so I assumed. What were thee lost eight?

IRL Fairy

Kasze
Hierarchy of Needs

Concubines are respected and catered to, unless they object to special treatment.
fair enough,
Kasze
idiosynkrasia
Kasze
idiosynkrasia
count me out.

Hm so I assumed. What were thee lost eight?

even that score result was fragile, because i assumed a lot / didn't understand everything.
like these two, my answers depend on if Russia is considered a part of the Europe or not.

Mild ethnic ambiguity.
Must speak 3+ languages, one non-European, one non-Romantic.

i also assume these were misses for me.

Jawline must display either regality or pixie-ness.
Must look good in more than three hair colors, short, medium, and long.
Pants size in Women's must be two or less.
Waist must be less than 24 inches.
Considerable disdain for men or masculine traits.
Absurdly hip and/or high class fashion sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff