Welcome to Gaia! ::

iVEZPA
I don't tip bad service.
I'll let you know about yourself.

I don't have any problem with that. But do you tip better than good (20% +) if you get an EXCELLENT service?
Darkharta666
im broke as a joke

lol that's okay
Just an advice, if your not gonna tip well, please don't get mad if your waiter accidentally ******** up your order or takes a few more minutes than normal. It would be the fairest thing to do.

Mega Friend

Chocolate Cookiez
Darkharta666
im broke as a joke

lol that's okay
Just an advice, if your not gonna tip well, please don't get mad if your waiter accidentally ******** up your order or takes a few more minutes than normal. It would be the fairest thing to do.

i dont get mad about that stuff even when I tip well since being in the service industry is tough enough smile
Darkharta666
Chocolate Cookiez
Darkharta666
im broke as a joke

lol that's okay

i dont get mad about that stuff even when I tip well since being in the service industry is tough enough smile

Good enough. But still, you should tip if you get an excellent service

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Chocolate Cookiez
iVEZPA
I don't tip bad service.
I'll let you know about yourself.

I don't have any problem with that. But do you tip better than good (20% +) if you get an EXCELLENT service?

Yea.
You treat me right, I'll do the same.
0%= s**t service
15%= Okay service but nothing to special
20%= Excellent service .
I use a tip calculator, so whatever the bill is...
Yeah.
Theorexus
I use a tip calculator, so whatever the bill is...
Yeah.

lol I don't even need a calculator. If the bill is $50. Take out 10% which is $5 and then divide $5 by 2 which is $2.5 (that's the other 5% from the 15% you are tipping. Add the $5 + $2.5 and you got $7.50 Just a little trick for next time. You'll look way smarter than taking out your "Tip Calculator"

Junior Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

one time i literally got a little bit of change. emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant
like, a couple pennies, a nickel, and maybe two quarters. emotion_donotwant

Hellraiser

none of the jobs i previously had let me keep my tips
one time I got a $75 tip for a $200 order
n i still couldn't keep it ))-:
[********.

one time i literally got a little bit of change. emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant
like, a couple pennies, a nickel, and maybe two quarters. emotion_donotwant

Holly fudge. A guy did that to me one time and I kindly pushed the money back to him, looked him in the eye and said: "Thank you, but I already did my laundry this week" and kept walking. He stood like a douche next to his GF

Junior Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Chocolate ********.

like, a couple pennies, a nickel, and maybe two quarters. emotion_donotwant [/quote]

Holly fudge. A guy did that to me one time and I kindly pushed the money back to him, looked him in the eye and said: "Thank you, but I already did my laundry this week" and kept walking. He stood like a douche next to h
vaiofql6:0="Chocolate ********.

like, a couple pennies, a nickel, and maybe two quarters. emotion_donotwant [/quote]

Holly fudge. A guy did that to me one time and I kindly pushed the money back to him, looked him in the eye and said: "Thank you, but I already did my laundry this week" and kept walking. He stood like a douche next to his GF
the person was gone by the time i came back to the table. sad

but on the flip side, i got a $30 tip from one table.
But on average, i only brought home about $25 in tips a day.....
ViiMermaid
Chocolate ********.

Holly fudge. A guy did that to me one time and I kindly pushed the money back to him, looked him in the eye and said: "Thank you, but I already did my laundry this week" and kept walking. He stood like a douche next to h
vaiofql6:1="Chocolate ********.

Damn. Over here at Puerto Rico with those eyes you would be taking home about $100 daily. I've never had a day when I take home less than $60

Junior Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Chocolate Cookiez
ViiMermaid
Chocolate ********.

vaiofql6:2="Chocolate ********.

Damn. Over here at Puerto Rico with those eyes you would be taking home about $100 daily. I've never had a day when I take home less than $60
shiiiiit.
let's move to PR.
Monehhh. cool

Big Star

we dont really tip here in australia as waitists gets paid by hour.

i think they get like $20+ which is approximately $19+ usd?

when i was in the states a waitress thought it'd be hilarious to joke about our accent as we said "water" with an aussie accent.

jokes on her cause she didnt get tipped after that.
teach her a lesson, b***h.
Yeah, entitlement really sucks, doesn't it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff