Welcome to Gaia! ::

SwarmyMarmy
WTF? Why do people come up with all these new slang terms.

crying

smile sorry it is just because for the life of me i can't spell the word
throws energy orbs around the room
walks over and hands shadow a baseball bat to hit gir with while listening to figured you out on ipod and draws a werewolf on a a cliff in the moon light over a beach sketch book
MisterMissingno
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ba dum pssh.

lol cute
Black Dagger Brotherhood
walks over and hands shadow a baseball bat to hit gir with while listening to figured you out on ipod and draws a werewolf on a a cliff in the moon light over a beach sketch book

i would rather hit someone else i don't hit my pets
Poly-amourous?
It's immature and abusive.
But whatever floats your boat.
Ignorance is Your Disease
Poly-amourous?

QFT, my good man.
ShadowGormyr
Black Dagger Brotherhood

i would rather hit someone else i don't hit my pets
nods looks around for dumbass
Being poly is very.. very.. very.. wrong. It was created cause someone jumped up and said "I know! I want more than one wife! And since women don't have rights my wife can't b***h about it" =/ not really but you get the idea.
I'd never want to be poly.
sigh you have some very seriouse issuse and i think you should seek some perfessional help all i asked was what is more socially ackward to accept someone who is poly or bi i didn't ask for viscious attacks on my personal character sorry that post is dircected at the lovely individal who thinks i am a retard
Mock AV
Being poly is very.. very.. very.. wrong. It was created cause someone jumped up and said "I know! I want more than one wife! And since women don't have rights my wife can't b***h about it" =/ not really but you get the idea.
wrong poly you dip...
Piaras Shadowreaver
Poly-amourous?

QFT, my good man.

If I was with someone and thought it was okay to play around with someone else, I would be acting like my dad.
And if a girl I was with decided to play around with some other guy, we wouldn't be together for very long.
But I'm pretty sure my girl and I are completely devoted to each other, seeing as she was alone for a year waiting for me, and I love her.
bi and and poly
Piaras Shadowreaver
Poly-amourous?

QFT, my good man.

If I was with someone and thought it was okay to play around with someone else, I would be acting like my dad.
And if a girl I was with decided to play around with some other guy, we wouldn't be together for very long.
But I'm pretty sure my girl and I are completely devoted to each other, seeing as she was alone for a year waiting for me, and I love her.
thats all well and good for you friend but where do you get off telling us that our life choice is wrong... thats like telling a Gay couple they can be together because they are the same gender

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff