Welcome to Gaia! ::

If anyone had a crush on me it'd be inappropriate.
God-the-almighty
Ambsu
I fell in love with this rock in the park, but my parents kept pressuring me how bad it would look to admit I was a Rocksexual, so I decided to end our relationship. crying
At least it was rock hard. rofl
rofl

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Arimi_Chan
Erm does Keanu Reeves and Johnny Rzeznik count? LoL they're old enough to be my dad... But I love them anyways
My sister met and talked to Keanu Reeves once.
CaLiGiLaC
hehe uhm....teacher?
Soo inapropriate! Yea, teachers...I bet most of the guys here used to have a crushed on their teachers!

Lady_DeVill's Husband

Dangerous Survivor

9,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Marius_Archelaus
Suteko
My ex boyfriend/girlfriend.

He/she was a tranny.

Almost

redface
surprised
I want to make love have sex with a tranny.
whee
Been there done that.
Marius_Archelaus
Oh yeah. I forgot one.
About a month ago I fell in love with a dog/wolf. redface
Weirdos! gonk
Ambsu
Ex-Saint Lagend
Ambsu
I fell in love with this rock in the park, but my parents kept pressuring me how bad it would look to admit I was a Rocksexual, so I decided to end our relationship. crying
I'm touched... crying

I'm still going through some emotional stress. cry
I bet you are. It must have been awful to tell that rock that you couldnt see it anymore. How dare your parents end such a beautiful relationship.
Ex-Saint Lagend
CaLiGiLaC
hehe uhm....teacher?
Soo inapropriate! Yea, teachers...I bet most of the guys here used to have a crushed on their teachers!
Nope.
I haven't met any hot male teachers yet.
sad
I have, not had, have a crush on my friend's ex boyfriend that she totally hates. Buuuut, I dont really care. Hes asked me out, but I haven't really said anything back...yet. And as we all know "going out with yours best friend's ex is a big no no".
I had a crush on one of my teachers last year. He was butt ugly, but so nice. He had a great personality and was lots of fun. ;0;
kawaiifeceschan
my friends sister is majorly hot. she's younger than us (she's a senior in high school.) but I dont know if you'd call it a crush. She's not very cute and her personality repulses me. The only thing is, she's got legs from here to wazoo, and she's a dancer... with a dancer's body... wink
Wicked cool! But she's your sister's friend. Soo inapropriate!
Ex-Saint Lagend
Marius_Archelaus
Oh yeah. I forgot one.
About a month ago I fell in love with a dog/wolf. redface
Weirdos! gonk
D: Nuh-uh!
You would have fell in love with him too if you saw him!
My boyfriend is hated by the hole school...but I heart him
Oh god.
I was at some trip my class takes at the end of every year, my homeroom. Private school.
So, one night, I FINALLY tell people who I like. Won't say his name.
Well. Then, this girl, Sharisse goes.. 'I WAS JUST having a conversation about htis today! I wa like.. Who could ever like ____!"
Yeah. That's a kick in the side.
shorty28
I like this guy who
1) Phsically hurts me
2) is kind of chubbY
3) is kind of ugly
4) is kind of TaKeN sweatdrop
You're in pain...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff