Welcome to Gaia! ::

~
Okay, I know I've posted about this before, but I didn't get the answers I needed. And I didn't give all the details. So let me try again. And please, do not say I've made my problems up. I didn't, okay? I have a very confusing life, and you would understand if maybe you knew my past, or just knew me. And the names have been changed, so any name in here, is not the person's real name.

Alright, so here's my problem:

I'm in love with one of my best friends: Kylee (Remember, names changed).

You'll all say, "Just tell her your feelings!" But it's not that simple.

My sister, Marie, used to like Kylee. She told our friend (Mine and Kylee's), Lola, that she liked her.

And finally, she told Kylee. Well, Kylee has a fiancee, Aaron, that Marie hates. And well, she started hating Kylee too. And then there were tons of fights, and now they all hate each other.

The thing is, I don't want that to happen, obviously. I don't hate Aaron, in fact, I love him so much as a friend. He is the sweetest boy ever.

And if I told Aaron, or Kylee, or Marie, or Lola my feelings, well, then I'd lost a lot of friends.

Well, first off, I'd lost Kylee. Things would get uncomfortable, and we'd grow apart.

Then I'd lose Lola, because Lola will always be on Kylee's side. Meaning, she would grow apart from me too.

Then Marie would hate me.

Then I'd lose Aaron, cause he would know I'm in love with his fiancee.

Last, I'd lose Tim, Lola's fiancee, because he hates homosexuals.

And there goes all my friends.

But, I can't help but love Kylee. She's the greatest, prettiest, nicest, most talented person I have ever meet.

I just, feel so lonely when I'm not talking to her.

I haven't seen her since August though. At a carnival.

And I probably won't see her for a long time, maybe not even at the carnival next year.

I talk to her over AIM.

And, well, I wanna see her.

And lately, I've had the urge to find her, and kiss her.

I could see her at school. But there's two problem's with that.

1. I'm in middle school, she's in highschool.

2. I'm homeschooled.

Her relationship with her fiancee is completely internet, and phone based.

He lives in Utah, we live in Illinois.

So, what should I do?

(Again, names have been changed, and I've left out a few parts.)
~
OMG! Soap Opera!!!
Just tell her your feelings

...No jk I seriously couldn't give advice D:
Stay best friends. talk2hand
~
... No advice?

Yes, I know it's like a soap opera, and it's like, all, drama, but I really need help here!
~
Stay as friends and love her that way.
It's better to be friends then not have her at all.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

#1 Post in life issues
#2 Respect her relationship with Aaron. It doesn't matter what Gender the person you love is, you have to have the self respect and self control to do the right thing.
Get a friends with benefits thing going on. Those are always fun. ;D
You're in middle school? You're not in love.

They're in high school? They're not in love.

Engaged to some one they met online, yes? Wow.
God-the-almighty
#1 Post in life issues
#2 Respect her relationship with Aaron. It doesn't matter what Gender the person you love is, you have to have the self respect and self control to do the right thing.

Yes. Seriously. That's all good advice.

She is already with someone and even though she may not like you because you are a girl, she isn't supposed to like you anyway because she is already taken!

Try to find someone else. I know it sounds hard and impossible, but I promise it isn't and that you will be able to. Find someone who there's a chance that they will like you back.
you're overreacting.

I told my best friend who I'm crazy about that I had a crush on her. Mind you, she has a BF and half a million guys lined up to date her after him, but I decided it's better to tell the truth than drive myself nuts.

Just tell her the truth about your feelings, all of them, and if things change between you, that's her damn fault.

That being said, you're way too young to be in love.
they're way too young to be in love with each other.
it'll pass, and you'll look back on it and cringe.
Cobainliveson
Engaged to some one they met online, yes? Wow.

Actually, that's a good point. Does she have a RING for this engagement or are they just saying they are engaged?

I'm "engaged" to my boyfriend, but I don't have a ring and we have no way to get married right now, so we don't consider ourselves engaged even though we know we will get married someday.
fluidstatic
Just tell her the truth about your feelings, all of them, and if things change between you, that's her damn fault.

Definitely good advice. If she decides to hate you for liking her than she isn't so great and wonderful as you say.
narikomizutaesho
~
... No advice?

Yes, I know it's like a soap opera, and it's like, all, drama, but I really need help here!
~

So... she has an online fiance. How does this work? She's getting married on Gaia? Is it an internet wedding for real life? I'm confused.

Also, is this 'kylee' straight or bi, or homosexual?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff