Welcome to Gaia! ::

O NO3s!11!!!!11!!!11!!1111 LOL Omg WtF LOL I TYPE gOD AND GET GOD GRAADS IN CLAs eV3n111!11!111 LOL OMG lOL dO U Say IM STUPID wH3N I G3t STRAEgHT dS!!?????!??111!!!1!1!1111!???!!?!!11!1!111111!1?????!??!111! WTF LoL N00b UR SO mAAn111!!!!!!1!!11!111!!!1!!!!1! OMG LOl
Pudding_Grl
~vanillachip~
Pudding_Grl
corrupt.exe
Yes, well, if you're going to do shorthand, at least do it right. No one is gonna understand your own brand of shorthand.

But I hate shorthand. I just hate it.

Shorthand does suck. I had to take it in High School...I don't even remember it anymore.
My teacher was a ditz to boot.
Take short hand in school?

What the... confused

yeah, the course was college notetaking. It was a stupid class...and you had to use cursive a lot.

Who the ******** uses short-hand in college for note-taking? I think the only people in the world who use it are reporters because they have to be so much more on the ball then anyone else. College= No; Reporters= Yes, and only the big ones who go to major press-release stuff at that...

The forced me to learn a certain noting style as well, and no one in college bothers with it either.

So many classes like that in highschool are nothing but crap, you have my condolences for having suffered the shorthand learning.
Pudding_Grl
~vanillachip~
Pudding_Grl
corrupt.exe
Yes, well, if you're going to do shorthand, at least do it right. No one is gonna understand your own brand of shorthand.

Shorthand does suck. I had to take it in High School...I don't even remember it anymore.

What the... confused

yeah, the course was college notetaking. It was a stupid class...and you had to use cursive a lot.
College notetaking...short hand...

This is just sounder weirder and weirder...

If they taught you anything like the u, r, 2 stuff...I'd seriously wonder about the school you go to...
~vanillachip~
Pudding_Grl
~vanillachip~
Pudding_Grl
corrupt.exe

What the... confused

If they taught you anything like the u, r, 2 stuff...I'd seriously wonder about the school you go to...

No, it wasn't that kind of shorthand.
And it is usually used for journalists and for taking quick notes in college courses....but it's not like anyone used it.
It was pretty useless. Because I don't use it at all...and wowee...look at me...I'm in college.
Pudding_Grl
~vanillachip~
Pudding_Grl
~vanillachip~
Pudding_Grl
corrupt.exe

What the... confused

No, it wasn't that kind of shorthand.
And it is usually used for journalists and for taking quick notes in college courses....but it's not like anyone used it.
It was pretty useless. Because I don't use it at all...and wowee...look at me...I'm in college.
Oh okay.
i am only 14, but the length some 14 year old asian girls go to, to make their typing look 'cool' is beyond me. spelling you like yOoh and saying that it's 'short hand' not only illiterate.. mathematically challenged also! *shock, horror*
mule-mule-chan!
O NO3s!11!!!!11!!!11!!1111 LOL Omg WtF LOL I TYPE gOD AND GET GOD GRAADS IN CLAs eV3n111!11!111 LOL OMG lOL dO U Say IM STUPID wH3N I G3t STRAEgHT dS!!?????!??111!!!1!1!1111!???!!?!!11!1!111111!1?????!??!111! WTF LoL N00b UR SO mAAn111!!!!!!1!!11!111!!!1!!!!1! OMG LOl

LYKE OmG!!!!11 I nO Ur nAWt St00pId N00bZ0rs! Ur To Lazi 2 TIEpe LYke A N0Rm PPL OMG LYKE WHUT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff