Welcome to Gaia! ::

I go to Brookside Highschool, a school in a little quiet town called Sheffield Lake, that resides up by lake Erie in Ohio. Well on with my story, just recently, about 4 black girls and one white girl moved to my town and attented my high school. They came from Toledo, another city in Ohio. Now these girls think they are tough s**t, just because they moved in from the "Hood". Now just to remind you people, Sheffield Lake is full of white, non violent people, rarely any other group of ethnic people live here. Well these girls start to try and run our school, threatening everyone. One of them comes up to me and says. "Says we better watch out, I used to live in the state of Toeldo" I just kind of laughed at her and told her to "Shut the ******** up" She got in my face and started yelling at me so I called her "An ignorant ******". That was the end of that and so i continued my day.

Disscuss: Dumbasses in high school.
Ghetto people annoy me too. sad
grow up and get over it. eventually you'll move on to college or the work force and you'll realize what a waste of time thinking about such things really is. the petty fights and idiotic gossip, the striving to either fit in with everyone or be that dark loner outside the circle, it all means jack sh*t. it doesn't matter who wore what, or who effed who in the band room practice room. all that matters is the friends who have and the good or bad times. so grow up and out.
I dont care if they act like it, but dont go around threatening everyone.
I hate how people always want to look so tough and 'badass' all the time. I'm not going to be at all impressed by it, and I'm swinging between pity and amusement when I see people with the 'tough', 'badass' look.
Vladimir Sokolov
"An ignorant ******"

Probably not a good thing to say ever. And everyone in highschool is ignorant.
They've already caused fights, one of them got the s**t beaten out of them. The girl that one of the black girls tried to hit, smacked one of them with a chair.
I didn't say that they were not ignorant and dumb, just that there are less offensive ways to tell them off without using a word that can get you expelled.
You wont get expelled in our school for calling someone somthing.
Xabin X
I didn't say that they were not ignorant and dumb, just that there are less offensive ways to tell them off without using a word that can get you expelled.

The question is, will they get it? If a person enjoys being tough, then a calm, thoughtful explanation of why you dislike their actions isn't going to do a damn thing. If they need a slap in the face to start listening, then they're going to receive it.
Cheers to you.

The minority of the people at my school are starting to be whites.

Why the Hispanic people move to Utah, I have no idea.
Yes but using the word "******" in our society shows a lack of intelligence. Derogatory terms are looked very down upon in our society today, and though most highschool students ignore this, it doesn't defeat the fact that it is a highly offensive word which has sparked a national controversy and hatred throughout North America.
Toledo? rofl Christ, I live in Toledo, and it's not all that bad. Detroit is still about 30 times worse than us.

Anyway, my response to the topic title is that occasionally, the faculty are the most immature and ignorant of them all. 3nodding I experienced the wonders of that phenomenon today.
I dont mind black people, alot are pretty cool, smart, but then you got the ones that act like the ones my school. I not trying to say it's only black people, every race has people that act like it.
good for you.

(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas