Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Datemate

Big Papa Mald
Dainty Theory
Vaginal MonoIogue

But it's really unreasonable for you guys to pick on me just for associating her

That right there.
this isnt picking on her. I just dont think people should want to associate with people like that.

Big Papa Mald
im not your friend im not your associate, dont talk to me, you're beneath me and are a supporter of animal cruelty regardless if they've "never been mean to you".

I associate with her (Queen)..
Granted, the amount is going to go hella down now, but...
That's not your place to say or decide.

I'm not defending them, what they said, or what they've done.
I think that's wrong in every way, shape, and form.

But belittling people and making them guilty by association is wrong.
Go about what you want to do with your time here, it's a free webby, just try not to hurt the feelings of innocent people okay? They're not guilty and odds are they didn't know about all that stuff.

I sure didn't.

Catsophina's Waifu

King Prophet

Dainty Theory
Big Papa Mald
Dainty Theory
Vaginal MonoIogue

But it's really unreasonable for you guys to pick on me just for associating her

That right there.
this isnt picking on her. I just dont think people should want to associate with people like that.

I associate with her (Queen)..
Granted, the amount is going to go hella down now, but...
That's not your place to say or decide.

I'm not defending them, what they said, or what they've done.
I think that's wrong in every way, shape, and form.

But belittling people and making them guilty by association is wrong.
Go about what you want to do with your time here, it's a free webby, just try not to hurt the feelings of innocent people okay? They're not guilty and odds are they didn't know about all that stuff.

I sure didn't.
you ARE defending them and you support animal cruelty. it doesnt matter if you only ******** with them a little bit, and no its not wrong to belittle people by association a nazi supporter is still a supporter of nazis just like an animal abuser supporter is still a supporter of animal abuse.

In a relationship with Peekabuwu

Sex Symbol

thats disgusting... I ******** hope this b***h just has a dark sense of humor. I mean I kinda laughed... atleast i know animal cruelty is wrong and i'd never do it.

Tipsy Datemate

Big Papa Mald
you ARE defending them and you support animal cruelty. it doesnt matter if you only ******** with them a little bit, and no its not wrong to belittle people by association a nazi supporter is still a supporter of nazis just like an animal abuser supporter is still a supporter of animal abuse.

I am NOT defending them, and I am NOT a supporter of animal cruelty.
When I say associated with her, it means that I've spoken to her on a couple of occasions.
That doesn't make us best buds. That doesn't mean I support it, either.

Catsophina's Waifu

King Prophet

Dainty Theory
Big Papa Mald

When I say associated with her, it means that I've spoken to her on a couple of occasions.
YOU ARE A SUPPORTER OF ANIMAL CRUELTY
if you continue to be their friend post fact that you know they on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS harmed INNOCENT animals.

Catsophina's Waifu

King Prophet

x-Omnipotent
thats disgusting... I ******** hope this b***h just has a dark sense of humor. I mean I kinda laughed... atleast i know animal cruelty is wrong and i'd never do it.
like....if it had been along the lines of a dead baby joke but with animals...ok then u can tell its a joke i mean it doesnt make it tasteful or anything but u know IT WOULD BE A JOKE but this??? posting multiple times about how you've harmed multiple animals? what the ********...

Tipsy Datemate

Big Papa Mald
Dainty Theory
Big Papa Mald

if you continue to be their friend post fact that you know they on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS harmed INNOCENT animals.

I'm not their friend, though.
Never have been.

Regardless, I don't have to defend my integrity.
Don't sully my name because I've spoken to her before on the GD.

Catsophina's Waifu

King Prophet

Dainty Theory
Big Papa Mald
Dainty Theory
Big Papa Mald

I'm not their friend, though.
Never have been.

Regardless, I don't have to defend my integrity.
Don't sully my name because I've spoken to her before on the GD.

"I associate with her (Queen).."
which is it, you associate with her or you've quoted her once or twice. dont change your stories.

Invisible Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
Big Papa Mald
Dainty Theory
Big Papa Mald

I sincerely hope you see the irony of lumping people together by association. Since you mentioned the folks you are emulating and all.

Catsophina's Waifu

King Prophet

theblackshadow8
Big Papa Mald
Dainty Theory
Big Papa Mald

I sincerely hope you see the irony of lumping people together by association. Since you mentioned the folks you are emulating and all.
wat who am I emulating.

Tipsy Datemate

Big Papa Mald

which is it, you associate with her or you've quoted her once or twice. dont change your stories.

Association and friendship are two completely different ball-games.

In a relationship with Peekabuwu

Sex Symbol

Big Papa Mald
x-Omnipotent
like....if it had been along the lines of a dead baby joke but with animals...ok then u can tell its a joke i mean it doesnt make it tasteful or anything but u know IT WOULD BE A JOKE but this??? posting multiple times about how you've harmed multiple animals? what the ********]

Honestly, I feel bad for this girl. She needs help and she should be seeing a therapist and/or put on medication for this sort of behavior... She could be thrown in jail or fined a lot of money for this.

Catsophina's Waifu

King Prophet

Dainty Theory
Big Papa Mald

Association and friendship are two completely different ball-games.
not during this subject unfortunately. for someone on the internet to go out of their way to meet someone i would assume they're more than what you'd call a workplace associate or someone who you might see day to day and have a light conversation with but no real ties to, but she met her so I would only have to assume that some sort of trust and relationship is there. So by that I feel as if wording of association and what i was basing my definition of it for the argument was "we talk a good amount on gaiaonline and maybe more on skype enough to where i wanted to drive to hang out with her in my own personal time"

Invisible Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
Big Papa Mald
theblackshadow8
Big Papa Mald
Dainty Theory
Big Papa Mald

wat who am I emulating.
Adolf. This is standard Adolf tactics. Its ironic that you bring up Nazis as a rebuttal to someone who did nothing. Leads me to believe this whole charade has got to be a big trolling.

Super Noob

man you are really upset with this eh

stop crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out