• Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Never been. Never even smoked.

Rich Mage

my mom went to a hookah bar for her friends bday
and she didnt smoke or anything but the next day
we were in the car
and she asks me
"mathew what is this whole hookah thing about? does it get you high??? why do people do it??? idgi. "

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Mastey
we were in the car
and she asks me
"mathew what is this whole hookah thing about? does it get you high??? why do people do it??? idgi. "

hahaha
i've never smoked hookah before today and neither was another guy that was with us and he was that guy that kept asking those kinds of questions. emotion_facepalm

Lunatic

i went my first time when i was 16

Rich Mage

what jesus would do
Mastey
we were in the car
and she asks me

hahaha
i've never smoked hookah before today and neither was another guy there was with us and he was that guy that kept asking those kinds of questions. emotion_facepalm
hookah is actually the water pipe and shisha is what you are smoking !!
though most ppl still just call it smoking hookah

i kinda got over it a few years ago but i still smoke from it whenever i'm at my friends
we always got a movie going, with joints passing around and the hookah hose passing around as well
fun nights

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Mastey
what jesus would do
Mastey
we were in the car
and she asks me

hahaha
i've never smoked hookah before today and neither was another guy there was with us and he was that guy that kept asking those kinds of questions. emotion_facepalm

i kinda got over it a few years ago but i still smoke from it whenever i'm at my friends
we always got a movie going, with joints passing around and the hookah hose passing around as well
fun nights

yeh yeh i just say hookah for the simplicity of it lol

that sounds like a chill night to me haha

i used sex on the beach flavor and it was perfect biggrin

Rich Mage

what jesus would do
Mastey
what jesus would do
Mastey
we were in the car
and she asks me

hahaha

fun nights

thats a reallycommon flavor for people to choose, especiall people who dont do it often. i don't like too fruity of smokes cause i usually get headaches from them eventually
i love the taste of mint shisha but it becomes harsh after a while

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Mastey
what jesus would do
Mastey
what jesus would do
Mastey
we were in the car
and she asks me

hahaha

fun nights

thats a reallycommon flavor for people to choose, especiall people who dont do it often. i don't like too fruity of smokes cause i usually get headaches from them eventually

yeah since it was my first time i didn't know what to choose. i got a membership though so i'm just gonna keep trying different flavors lol

Girl

those places r too ******** much just like
headache for a week

Rich Mage

what jesus would do
Mastey
what jesus would do
Mastey
what jesus would do
Mastey
we were in the car
and she asks me

hahaha

fun nights

yeah since it was my first time i didn't know what to choose. i got a membership though so i'm just gonna keep trying different flavors lol

the one you chose was fine, its just an eye catching name so a lot of people gravitate to it? and its not a bad flavor to where people will be like "NAH f** THAT FLAVOR"

try out some fruit/mint combos
like watermelon mint or some s**t
really tasty, but eventually harsh liek i said

a little tip of advice btw.. never go on an empty stomach
real serious!!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Mastey
what jesus would do
Mastey
what jesus would do
Mastey

fun nights

the one you chose was fine, its just an eye catching name so a lot of people gravitate to it? and its not a bad flavor to where people will be like "NAH f** THAT FLAVOR"

real serious!!

the only reason i chose that one is bc it was prob the only thing that i already knew the taste to

i'll try watermelon mint next time!!

i did that today actually and it was shitty rofl

Rich Mage

what jesus would do
Mastey
what jesus would do
Mastey
what jesus would do
Mastey

fun nights

real serious!!

the only reason i chose that one is bc it was prob the only thing that i already knew the taste to

i'll try watermelon mint next time!!

i did that today actually and it was shitty rofl

avoid doing it again
can result in feeling very sick or a bad experience
hookah is gay.

it just looks cool. Like it came out of a fantasy book or movie.

Like ***** you ain't fooling nobody with your big old fancy pot and pipe from alice and wonderland.

Dangerous Lunatic

went once, s**t sucked. I just tried doing tricks the whole time, starting getting sick off the s**t. and the whole night after I couldn't get a boner for the life of me. It's one of those dumb kid activities.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff