Welcome to Gaia! ::

Little Baby Kang
always 2001
Little Baby Kang
always 2001
Little Baby Kang
Don't be fooled by this. OP is legitimately the most asinine player I've ever encountered on LoL. To the point where other GDers pretend to be offline to avoid him, and talk mad s**t about him behind his back because of how difficult he is to play with and unpleasant to be around.
yawn kang are you still in bronze???
implying i was ever bronze. sorry kid, some people dont spend 4 years to get to silver like you.
kang excuse you what's your summoner name again please read my edit of my previous post and im stuck in gold because of ppl like u x)
i fed 0-6 as support? you were legitimately 0/5, i finally got you a double kill by throwing a lamp on you, popping ult, and using my support item's active to shield you, and dying in the process only to have you talk mad s**t like you solo'd that.

PS. The only deaths I had during laning phase where when I legitimately had the enemy ADC hooked but got 2v1'd while you AFK'd behind the turret with 50 CS at the 15 minute mark.
lol is there seriously something mentally wrong w u like u r pulling this out of yr a**. and to respond to ur other quote uhhh like who? please give actual examples because none of this is true lmfao. the only people i can imagine not liking me are like sphrs you and maybe dipp on occasion.... rot in elo hell bronze brigade

ps what's your summoner name plz answer me

Friendly Phantom

Ahahaha it's ironic that when I got in here someone had already down voted you. That's the true LoL community for you. Also, totally agreed.
Little Baby Kang
always 2001
Little Baby Kang
always 2001
Little Baby Kang
implying i was ever bronze. sorry kid, some people dont spend 4 years to get to silver like you.
kang excuse you what's your summoner name again please read my edit of my previous post and im stuck in gold because of ppl like u x)
i fed 0-6 as support? you were legitimately 0/5, i finally got you a double kill by throwing a lamp on you, popping ult, and using my support item's active to shield you, and dying in the process only to have you talk mad s**t like you solo'd that.

PS. The only deaths I had during laning phase where when I legitimately had the enemy ADC hooked but got 2v1'd while you AFK'd behind the turret with 50 CS at the 15 minute mark.
lol is there seriously something mentally wrong w u like u r pulling this out of yr a**. and to respond to ur other quote uhhh like who? please give actual examples because none of this is true lmfao. the only people i can imagine not liking me are like sphrs you and maybe dipp on occasion.... rot in elo hell bronze brigade

ps what's your summoner name plz answer me
So basically the core GD community? When you get on LoL people are miserable, when I get on LoL most people describe it as hilarious. Big difference, kid. You need to work on your personality because it's horrendous.
again youre avoiding telling me your summoner name because you know your match history will just reflect and prove what im saying. "the core gaia community" lmfao. i play with a ton of gaians. you have serious mental issues dude lmao

Fashionable Noob

Kouko x Banri
One thing I really appreciate about Dota 2 is the fact that for the most part baddies can't ruin games by taking bad lanes, like, not to the extent that they can in LoL

Like, you put Ashe mid nowadays wtf r u doing 4v5 gg

But putting some goofy support or tri laner mid in dota wont really ruin the game

Really saves my blood pressure

And then you play with a trolling Kotl on your team, or a troll vengefull spirit.. or a troll chen.. or someone buys a force staff and kills you by getting you in the middle of them..
Yay.. the ability to ******** with your teammates when they dont want is amazing ..
Btw pudge denying skills abilities are the most annoying thing i've seen..

Distinct Gaian

TheApocalypticAngel
Kouko x Banri
One thing I really appreciate about Dota 2 is the fact that for the most part baddies can't ruin games by taking bad lanes, like, not to the extent that they can in LoL

But putting some goofy support or tri laner mid in dota wont really ruin the game

And then you play with a trolling Kotl on your team, or a troll vengefull spirit.. or a troll chen.. or someone buys a force staff and kills you by getting you in the middle of them..
Yay.. the ability to ******** with your teammates when they dont want is amazing ..
the key is to decline assistance

Fashionable Noob

Kouko x Banri
TheApocalypticAngel
Kouko x Banri

the key is to decline assistance

Dead bitches can't say no..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas