Welcome to Gaia! ::

Creepy. D=

Fashionable Explorer

heart

D: That must have been heart-stopping to see some dude on a ladder next to your window. Espicially if you're in your underwear. cool

heart
Omg.
This one time I was getting ready because my boyfriend was coming to pick me up and I had JUST gotten out of the shower.
And I was in my bra and panties dancing around to Britney Spears and doing ym hair and makeup before I got dressed.

Anyways my mom had just left not three minutes ago when he knocked on the door.
My mom usually knocks on the door when she forgot something and is too lazy to get the keys and unlock the door.

So I run to the door and swing it wide open and my boyfriend is standing right there and Im in a bra. And boyshorts. DDD:

He was like ''Sooo Krys, why don't you tackle me onto the ground naked next time?''

I was soooo embarrassed.
Foxi Fairy
Kaze Mitsumi
Okay, so I just woke up to hammering on my roof. I forgot my house was being worked on today. So I went over to the window and opened it, and there was a man, on a ladder, right outside my window.

First off, I was wearing underwear. That's it. No shirt, no pants, one sock.

And it scared the s**t out of me. So I made a sandwich. BLT FTW.

Anyone else have any similar "experiences"?

You didnt even wear your bra?

Usually men don't wear bras ._. Usually.

As I said, my other account was temp banned.
Well, this happened to my sister one time. Years ago, we got centeral airconditioning for the house. Well, they had to put the ducts under the house, which is just a small crawlspace. There is dirt and as little as a foot or two for you to crawl in some spaces. Anyway, my sister was sitting in her chair, typing away on her computer. There was no sound at all and it was dead silent. Suddenly, this guy under her floor starts screaming bloody murder. Turns out, while he was crawling, a nail that was stuck in the supports for her floor hooked into his belt and he couldn't get loose.

There was also that time my dad went under the house and ran into a bat. It was just hanging there looking at him.
Kaze Mitsumi
Okay, so I just woke up to hammering on my roof. I forgot my house was being worked on today. So I went over to the window and opened it, and there was a man, on a ladder, right outside my window.

You didnt even wear your bra?
User Image
I never open my window.
Because if I do, the bugs will get in again and eat me in my sleep.

D:

User Image
Kaze Mitsumi

Yeah, it was hot one day so i stripped down to my underwear, and i noticed the giant window in the living room had the curtains opened, so i ran real quickly and closed them, in that three seconds it took me to do that, 2 busses full of band students passed by (hardly ANY cars pass by my house) and i got a call from my best friend saying that all the band saw me in my underwear,,,,,WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?
GET BLINDS FOR YOUR WINDOW. THAT'S WHAT I DID. AND IT SEEMS TO WORK.
Teknine.
Funny how you didn't seem to care.

Funny how I really didn't.

I don't have boobs sad

I'm a dude. My other account is tempbanned for harassment sad

Hey, but it did startle me xD
Kaze Mitsumi
Sith Lord Ali
Nope, I never open my window D:

You should try some time.

There might be a man staring at you when you're half-naked.
No, that's just me redface
Kaze Mitsumi

you should've used a water gun and shoot him down so he'd fall flat on the ground...though he'll die though....yeh i think i can share some of mine a few guys tried to hit me and i call them mathafacka's while giving them the f sign in my school uniform one of those dismissals noons with the college students hanging around... wahmbulance
A little girl followed me into the bathroom once...

redface
Buttchiss
There's a house on my street right across my house.
Sometimes when I look out of my window I see someone staring at me.
Warning: *****..........
*jaws music*

Alien Noob

Funny how you didn't seem to care.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items