Welcome to Gaia! ::

Somebody got drugged! You're

The victim! =o *crys* 0.5 50.0% [ 42 ]
The drugger and raper... hmm tap that a**! 0.5 50.0% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

I developed a fear of getting drugged. neutral
I read to many times in life isues about girls who got raped because they got drugged. I never go to party's because I'm an anti social piece of s**t but I'm planning on going with friends to make more friends.
But now I'm scared to drink at any party... ( unless its a family birthday party or holyday. xd ) I dont even dare to take my own drinks even if I have my eye on them the whole time. Because I'm so afraid to get drugged anyways. Because if I got drugged and raped... my whole virginity gone like its nothing... and maby even pregnant.
I dont drink alchol so I whouldnt miss it on party's.
I think if I ever go to a party I whould drink before leaving home and when I got back. Same with eating probly.

Discuss:
- fear of getting rape
- fantasy's of getting rape... I know lots of people dream about getting raped by someone hot
- actual rape
- getting drugged
I always drink at parties.
I've yet to be raped
I think
Oh! Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way

Just drink. You'll be a p***y if you don't.
Nah, I just be playin' with chu.

I mean technically our marriage is saved...

Then don't let someone else make your ******** drink...

That's not that hard. Nobody can drug a drink you haven't let out of your sight, and that you made yourself. Unless they sell solo cups made out of Rohypnol now..........

Hmm...

I'm doing that. I'll make millions.
The Fifth Horseman

That's not that hard. Nobody can drug a drink you haven't let out of your sight, and that you made yourself. Unless they sell solo cups made out of Rohypnol now..........

Hmm...

New from the fifth Horseman! ITS THE DATE RAPE CUP!

Proxy Prophet

The Fifth Horseman

Hmm...

No kidding, right?

Common sense is anything but common. rolleyes
The Fifth Horseman

Hmm...

But still... when I get distracted or anything they could put something in it.
When I got a fear... I'm extra extra careful.
i drug myself neutral
you'll drive yourself crazy if you keep picking up all these what if fears. people get raped from online chatrooms, you going to be scared of the internet now?
Yeah, the same goes here... I don't wanna be raped either! sad The News has me so freaking terrified!! @_@
Always get your own drink and never take your eye off it for a second. Youll be fine.
TOO MUCH OF A p***y TO DRINK AND DO DRUGS?

GO READ NURSERY RHYMES

scream scream
getting drugged...when i was 7 my bothers gave me a hash brownie..
and i was freaking out i had no idea what had happend to me until; i was 14 when i stared smoking pot.
[ I s h u ]
The Fifth Horseman

Hmm...

New from the fifth Horseman! ITS THE DATE RAPE CUP!
You're gonna be my PR person...

Because I don't feel like explaining why I'm making it easy for people to get raped. That's your responsibility now...

And when it comes time for payday, I'll just offer you a tall cold drink in a solo cup... surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff