Welcome to Gaia! ::

It works because then we can have tweakers working as doctors, and prostitutes as school teachers. It will teach all of their clients about different cultures and ways of life.

If you disagree with me, I pity your ignorance.

Discuss
-Government
Thank you for confirming your stupidity.
so. who cares
Have fun when you find out your baby sitter is a rapist.

Shirtless Businesswoman

4,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
In theory, communism works, but in practice, some dude is always like "OMG power! LOLOLOLOL!"

Then he killz people. I don't think capitalism is better in any way, except there is less random killing.
Little Niblet
so. who cares
Legitimite work?

Ew, gross. talk2hand
[********]

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The Avenging Steel Tit
It works because then we can have tweakers working as doctors, and prostitutes as school teachers. It will teach all of their clients about different cultures and ways of life.

Discuss
-Government
thats a stupid idea i mean what the new teachers teach absolutly nothing, no education means no smart people and no smart people means no internet, electricity, electrical appliances, and the crap we use in everyday life, protitutes being teachers=no
Communism for the win. :]
The Avenging Steel Tit

Discuss
-Government

well...congratulations rolleyes
that was the most stupid attempt of sounding like a philosopher
ignorance is not a blessing
Fool. Americans cherish their national freedoms. With the government dominating everything, their is civil unrest, revolt, and the governments progress is that of a snail. Just look at India and China, hell, communism is just a slightly better form of dictatorship.
Rocking, I endorse fascism. Wanna come to one of my Block-party Bolshevism Beatdowns? Whoops, sorry. Major social faux pass. redface
momo.exe
Communism for the win. :]
I CLAIM THAT YOUR POST IS FULL OF PINKO c***k IDEALS.
KensaiMage
Fool. Americans cherish their national freedoms. With the government dominating everything, their is civil unrest, revolt, and the governments progress is that of a snail. Just look at India and China, hell, communism is just a slightly better form of dictatorship.

India isn't a Communist state. Or a dictatorship. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces