Erm, kay.... *backs away* 0.42068965517241 42.1% [ 61 ]
YUMMY! 0.089655172413793 9.0% [ 13 ]
so very hot! 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 20 ]
FUN! 0.35172413793103 35.2% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 145 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Miss Fro
Chocolate Cocaine
I plan on becoming a surgeon but everyone that knows me says they would only trust me on autopsies. ;~;
You can't kill a dead person. And no malpractice insurance, or very little. 3nodding
Their point exactly. ._.

They think I'll go crazy and start hacking away at the person during normal surgery. D;

Tricky Ladykiller

Decapitations scare the hell outta' me D: Even in movies and such. A completely non-scary scene could make me wet my pants if there's a decapitation gonk So I could never be an ME.

As for careers that would drive me away; janitors, garbage men, mechanics.

And people say lawyers have poor ethics gonk
I wouldn't mind dating a medical examiner, especially if they enjoyed their job a lot. It would make for some interesting conversations.
Chocolate Cocaine
Miss Fro
Chocolate Cocaine
I plan on becoming a surgeon but everyone that knows me says they would only trust me on autopsies. ;~;
You can't kill a dead person. And no malpractice insurance, or very little. 3nodding
Their point exactly. ._.

They think I'll go crazy and start hacking away at the person during normal surgery. D;
Would wouldn't want to run with a scapel though?

I plan on collecting stuff that says, "I see dead people" whee
Miss Fro
China_Doll
It's a cool job. smile My friend is considering it, and she also watches CSI and stuff (but she is geniunely interested).

I would date a medical examiner. I would not date a pyschiatrist. I find that kinda funny now I think about it. lol

My friend said I should be a suicidologist. cool
I know!Iit's like I'm fine with you being around dead people but not crazy people. xd

It's interesting to think about, isn't it? I'd now like to know if people would date a suicidologist. I don't think I would acutally be allowed to be one... and I don't think I would want to be either... but it'd be interesting to say to the careers adviser.

Dating a shrink is more the fear of them looking too much into what you say, or knowing what you're thinking....
Spotted Cobalt
Decapitations scare the hell outta' me D: Even in movies and such. A completely non-scary scene could make me wet my pants if there's a decapitation gonk So I could never be an ME.

As for careers that would drive me away; janitors, garbage men, mechanics.

And people say lawyers have poor ethics gonk
I either giggle or go "Cool" when a person is decapitated in a movie. But that's usually becuase the effects are either cheesy or well done.

But have something pop up unexpectedly and I'm a total wuss hiding in her popcorn.

I woud'nt mind a garbage man or janitor, just as long as they don't mind cleaning at home too.
I dont think mine is strange.

I've always been interested in the dead.
As long as I didn't have to go to work with you, I don't think it would bother me.
Sounds fun.
My best friend is studying to be a CSI.

Good luck with becoming an examiner.

I know I couldn't do that. MY stomach is too weak or something

I seriously thought about being in that field for a while

but it's just not for me.

BTW that story..I lol'd.
(You were inspired by my thread. XDD)
China_Doll
Miss Fro
China_Doll
It's a cool job. smile My friend is considering it, and she also watches CSI and stuff (but she is geniunely interested).

I would date a medical examiner. I would not date a pyschiatrist. I find that kinda funny now I think about it. lol

I know!Iit's like I'm fine with you being around dead people but not crazy people. xd

It's interesting to think about, isn't it? I'd now like to know if people would date a suicidologist. I don't think I would acutally be allowed to be one... and I don't think I would want to be either... but it'd be interesting to say to the careers adviser.

Dating a shrink is more the fear of them looking too much into what you say, or knowing what you're thinking....
Now that creeps me out! I'd like to not have to worry about what I'm saying.

I would find beeing a suicidologist kinda depressingly rewarding. It's like you're helping people but suicide is so sad...
I would and make a joke out of it.
Be all.
"You smell like emblaming fuild...Have you been seeing that dead blond again!?"
Or something stupid like that.
Random. 3nodding heart
Miss Fro
China_Doll
Miss Fro
China_Doll

Now that creeps me out! I'd like to not have to worry about what I'm saying.

I would find beeing a suicidologist kinda depressingly rewarding. It's like you're helping people but suicide is so sad...

Mwahaha.... the psychologists are watching you.... twisted

Yeah... I couldn't do it. My friend said it as a joke becaue I'm fascinated/obsessed with suicide. I don't think I should be allowed around suicidal people. That makes it ironic that the friend who said that was suicidal.
interpolly
My best friend is studying to be a CSI.

Good luck with becoming an examiner.

I know I couldn't do that. MY stomach is too weak or something

I seriously thought about being in that field for a while

but it's just not for me.

BTW that story..I lol'd.
(You were inspired by my thread. XDD)
Your threads rreminded me that I had wanted tto make this thread.
CrazyAce
As long as I didn't have to go to work with you, I don't think it would bother me.
I don't think I'd be doing Take Your Kid To Work Day xd

Or Take you Pet To Work Day either whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas