Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alrighty. My older sister's prom was yesterday. See here all the grade 12s get all dressed up (the dresses and tuxes) with their dates. They're called onto the stage one by one and they walk down this certain type of runway. Then after all the grade 12s and their dates are done with that, they call out King and Queen. Well it ended up to be my sister. See she's not a dizty airhead. She didn't enjoy being Prom Queen. Then her tiara kept on falling. She only had her prom date the day before, if it wouldn't have been with him then they would have had a Queen without a date. It was funny, even funnier seeing the jealous girls. That was great.

You could vote for anyone of the grads that participate in prom. Then after, there's 2 songs played and then everyone leaves and they go partying for the rest of the night. There used to be people dying at Prom Parties, now it's a little bit tamer.

So, how'd you prom go?
Well for one, did you go at all?

Discuss anything relative to the topic.
My school doesn't have prom. Its pointless anyways, and no one cared.
Let's just say prom was not the best night of my life.

Nor was it the best time I'd ever had.

lol sad
I never went to prom. Those social dance things were never fun for me.
prom is overrated
Prom and the rest of Grad was boring.
I went to my senior prom. The students of my high school were the epitome of apathetic, and most weren't even aware that there was a Prom Queen and King. I'm not quite sure who is was, myself... heehee.
Prom was big at my school. I was too worried about my sad friend to have a real good time. At least I had my boyfriend to go with me. We have gone to three formal dnaces since we met and each time, we had a pretty good time.
I'm just a freshman, so no prom for me yet till I'm a junior.

xP
im only a freshman
so
i have prom virginity
redface
No offence
But to me it looks like you made this thread just to show off about your sister being Prom Queen

Anyway
Congrats for her

And I haven't had a prom yet smile

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
Someone poured a bucket of blood on me at my prom.
So I used my mental powers to kill everyone there.
Carrie
It was a waste of time and money.
I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN! domokun
I went and my date left with somebody else sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items