Welcome to Gaia! ::

porkchops are a huge turn on for me redface

my boifriend gets crazy stubble though
it's too much too fast
and it irritates my skin ;3~

Beloved Gawker

NightmareNurse
My Mom and Step Father think I'm crazy for having a doll that I take everywhere n 3n

My mom thinks I'm mad because I toddle everywhere with a stuffed animal, too.

And because I wear weird hats in public. (Today, to the doctor's, I wore a pair of Christmas reindeer antlers with jingle bells on them. whee )

invasora's Fav

Monster Streaker

Obviously I don't like stubble... on me. Har har.
Boys who have soft-ish facial hair are allowed stubble. As long as my face doesn't get mauled by it I don't mind.
I like mah stubble.

But mah school does not share my wonderful view.

Once a week, off it goes.

I had to shave this morning. gonk

It's a good thing I'm skilled enough to avoid nicks.
Thystian
General Engel
I like the thought of stubble, too.

Btw: Of course you dont know me, but I bought two new rats. I was going to call one Thystian because its a nice name [Nice combination] but I thought it would feel a bit weird if I named my pet after someone on the internet I didnt even know~

So hes Fernando now. And the others Shavarsh.

redface Felt like telling you that..

D'awww. You totally should have named it Thystian. Rats are awesome. ;o;

Their both boys, ones very light, almost blonde, and the others brown~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I should of called them Thierry and Bastian, hahah. That would of been so sweet.

But wouldnt you of felt a bit weird if I'd told you that? 4laugh
Helter Skelter Hippie
NightmareNurse
My Mom and Step Father think I'm crazy for having a doll that I take everywhere n 3n

And because I wear weird hats in public. (Today, to the doctor's, I wore a pair of Christmas reindeer antlers with jingle bells on them. whee )

rofl rofl

Awww <3
I got a new purse, so now I tote Ko around with me everywhere x3
In my mind I see it as.
I didn't get a 416$ x-mas present to leave him sitting in my room, I want people to see him o 3o~
I just forget to shave for long periods of time, so people think I'm trying to grow a beard. Then I shave and don't see them for a few days. When I say them again, my beard is in the exact same state and they're like "you're STILL trying to grow a beard? Hawdeehaw haw!"
General Engel

I should of called them Thierry and Bastian, hahah. That would of been so sweet.

At first I thought those were cats. 'O'

Beloved Gawker

NightmareNurse
Helter Skelter Hippie
NightmareNurse

rofl rofl

Awww <3
In my mind I see it as.
I didn't get a 416$ x-mas present to leave him sitting in my room, I want people to see him o 3o~

Most of my toys are presents from other people, so it's not a money thing for me. Carrying around my toys makes me feel like I've got friends, even if I go into unfamiliar or hostile territory (like school--I usually slide a Beanie Baby into my bag and lug him around with me all day, because not a lot of people like me there.)

And in the case of the doctor's, it prevents me from breaking my mother's hand. That hand-holding-to-reduce nervousness s**t doesn't work with me. I nearly snapped my mother's wrist while they were pricking me multiple times with a needle to find my veins for an IV. Then she was all "OKAY EMILY I'M GOING HOME TO GET HUMPHREY FOR YOU." (Humphrey being my preferred doctor-critter. heart )
General Engel

No way!

RENAME THEM. surprised

And d'aww, the brown one looks like my old ratboy, Bailey.

This was him when he was small:

He eventually grew to gargantuan proportions. We had to get him a friggin' RABBIT CAGE. We swore that he had relatives in the New York sewers.

Liberal Sex Symbol

ElDestructo
I just forget to shave for long periods of time, so people think I'm trying to grow a beard. Then I shave and don't see them for a few days. When I say them again, my beard is in the exact same state and they're like "you're STILL trying to grow a beard? Hawdeehaw haw!"

It take me months to grow a decent goatee.

Mountain man I am not. gonk

Beloved Gawker

Thystian
General Engel

No way!

RENAME THEM. surprised

And d'aww, the brown one looks like my old ratboy, Bailey.

This was him when he was small:

He eventually grew to gargantuan proportions. We had to get him a friggin' RABBIT CAGE. We swore that he had relatives in the New York sewers.

So cute! 4laugh heart I wish I had rats. Or mice. I love rodents.

But Daddy says no more animals and Mum would DIE if I had them. gonk crying
I adore stubble on my boyfriend and I always have. I sometimes hate when he goes clean-shaven. ):
Helter Skelter Hippie
NightmareNurse
Helter Skelter Hippie
NightmareNurse

rofl rofl

Awww <3
In my mind I see it as.

Most of my toys are presents from other people, so it's not a money thing for me. Carrying around my toys makes me feel like I've got friends, even if I go into unfamiliar or hostile territory (like school--I usually slide a Beanie Baby into my bag and lug him around with me all day, because not a lot of people like me there.)

And in the case of the doctor's, it prevents me from breaking my mother's hand. That hand-holding-to-reduce nervousness s**t doesn't work with me. I nearly snapped my mother's wrist while they were pricking me multiple times with a needle to find my veins for an IV. Then she was all "OKAY EMILY I'M GOING HOME TO GET HUMPHREY FOR YOU." (Humphrey being my preferred doctor-critter. heart )

Well...
Ko WAS a gift, that I bought with my husband's debitcard
rofl rofl rofl
He said it was ok though D:
Ko, and all the stuff for him I've gotten was my x-mas present from my husband.
And just like. He means a lot to me, thats why I tote him around n 3n He makes me happy inside~

And needles poking me doesn't phase me, surprisingly.
Mainly because I had weekly shots as a kid for my massive amount of allergies @ 3@
Inscriven
ElDestructo

It take me months to grow a decent goatee.

Mountain man I am not. gonk

I don't think I want to be mountain man...

Or black forest man...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces