Welcome to Gaia! ::

So.

Many guys lament the time in their life when they have to start shaving. They want their face to be smooth and clean, without effort. Not all of them, but a large majority of the guys to which I've spoken have wished that they didn't have to bother with the chore of shaving, and greatly dislike the stubble that shows up to darken their faces.

Not me. biggrin I likes it. Go stubble. Stubble stubble stubble.

And sideburns. Ohoho. How I am beginning to adore my sideburns.

Seeseesee?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(HURHUR EXCUSE TO CAMWHORE. I admit it. I'm shameless.)

That's all I want, is a decent set of sideburns, man. Rufusian, even.

Butanyway.

I like feeling my chin and having it go *skritch skritch*. biggrin

Do you enjoy things that other people find bothersome or annoying? Do people find you odd for it?
I like the thought of stubble, too.

Btw: Of course you dont know me, but I bought two new rats. I was going to call one Thystian because its a nice name [Nice combination] but I thought it would feel a bit weird if I named my pet after someone on the internet I didnt even know~

So hes Fernando now. And the others Shavarsh.

redface Felt like telling you that..
In the area of shaving, I really only hate it because I always cut my face up.

I don't like having red marks all over my face. D:

Beloved Gawker

I enjoy Revolution 9, I like Yoko Ono (though her music is not music, but a horrendous cacophony that should never reach the human ear), I don't mind the sound of nails on a chalkboard, and I also like the Monkees. whee Daddy says I'm weird.
Helter Skelter Hippie
I enjoy Revolution 9, I like Yoko Ono (though her music is not music, but a horrendous cacophony that should never reach the human ear), I don't mind the sound of nails on a chalkboard, and I also like the Monkees. whee Daddy says I'm weird.

Number 9... Number 9... Number 9... Number 9... Number 9... Number 9...
SIDEBURNS ARE FOR THE VICTORIANS. =0
BUT I LIKE IT<3
My moustache and I are not on speaking terms. Sometimes I forget it exists. And the beard tries, but genetically it was doomed from the beginning!

Also, I've heard rumor that women don't like the scratchiness of stubble. Not that it's ever changed how I keep myself, but it does float in the background workings of my mind.

Also also, huge sideburns are kind of overdone.

Triple also, I don't know why I've typed so much. I don't actually care how you groom yourself.
Shaving is so boring. T__T

But I have to otherwise I look silly. And I don't want to give people stubble rashes. ^___^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4laugh
OH BAS
YOU'RE ADORABLE!! :HEART: :HEART:

You resemble Rufus in that picture, quite a bit

I like facial hair n __n
if it suits the person

Haha Heady
Whenever I talk to him I always go on about his awsome facial hair heart
I forbid him to shave it.
General Engel
I like the thought of stubble, too.

Btw: Of course you dont know me, but I bought two new rats. I was going to call one Thystian because its a nice name [Nice combination] but I thought it would feel a bit weird if I named my pet after someone on the internet I didnt even know~

So hes Fernando now. And the others Shavarsh.

redface Felt like telling you that..

D'awww. You totally should have named it Thystian. Rats are awesome. ;o;
My Mom and Step Father think I'm crazy for having a doll that I take everywhere n 3n

Liberal Sex Symbol

I think stubble has an intersting texture. I wouldn't call it great, but its something to keep you occupied withwhen you're bored.

I dated a girl who hated me with facial hair, but hated it when i shaved and then got stubble.

WTFEBITCH. talk2hand

Oh and. My Camwhoriness of the day:
User Image
ninja

Beloved Gawker

ElDestructo
Helter Skelter Hippie

THEN FOR THEMMING WHEN FOR WHENNING

*scratches record, moans, whispers, talks backwards* rofl
People find me odd.But not beacause of that.
Helter Skelter Hippie
ElDestructo
Helter Skelter Hippie

THEN FOR THEMMING WHEN FOR WHENNING

*scratches record, moans, whispers, talks backwards* rofl

THEY ARE STANDING STILL!!!

*Dies*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items