Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

They're all so interesting. redface This was made by a friend of mine, it's cool. What do you like about your friends?

Discuss.
my friends are totally rad.

they come and kidnap me

they say i need to be 'saved' from the internet.

n___________n
I like that my friends are as ******** in the head as I am. We have some weird conversations, since most of them are potheads, and I act like one, just without doing pot.
My friends just tell me I'm fluffy.

surprised

I have no idea why though.
some are fun some are smart and some will listen when nobody else will

p u l p y's Senpai

Aged Gaian

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
i have no frienz
I don't talk to over half of my friends, and one is my twin gonk
` P I C A R D
Majextic
I like that my friends are as ******** in the head as I am. We have some weird conversations, since most of them are potheads, and I act like one, just without doing pot.

Yep. Blackcrack = coffee
My friends call me Pickle Pants :B
can i be apart of that clip?
My friends rock.

I'm the nerdy one out of them all, but I did happen to get one addicted to Gaia. Ahahaha.
yanleixin
Majextic

Yep. Blackcrack = coffee

I shudder to think what I would be like on anything that is intended to make you high.

I've been almost tempted to try extacy for that very reason. Get my friends to tape me tripping out.
lolx well at least they don't call you enemy like mine..they like to give me tons of different kind of nicks since I got a strange name ><
Me and my friends are the weirdest people in my school. Also most popular.
I like my friends cos they can understand me and usually know when I'm pissed or not n___n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff