Welcome to Gaia! ::

emo
me too, buy no one cares...
AND A BIG FUUUUUUUCK YOU TO PEOPLE WHO b***h ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES HAIR COLORS!
IT IS NOT YOURS!
SO SHUT BEFORE I STAB YOU WATCH MY LUCKY OVERSIZED PENCIL!
-wipes a** on preppy emos.
Well, if your happy with it and it's totally you, then ignore people's comments. The important thing it that it's you.
Ive dyed my hair brown tons of times...I think it looks better than my natural blonde hair...though I do hate dying it. It grows in so quickly. stare
Cat_Androbot
AlexLoserface
Cat_Androbot
I wanna dye my hair a lighter brown.

I've been considering it..

but it would look so much different..

If you don't wanna risk it, try out semipermanant in the shade you want. It lasts a few showers (about 5-10 showers) so you can try out a new look before really deciding.

That's cool.

Where do you get something like that? >>

Any beauty supply shop really. Easily anywhere that has anything to do with hair (Not Stop&Shop or Pathmark--they only sell permanent or the semipermanent stuff that stains hair thats not any natural color.)
AlexLoserface
I always dye my hair. I never liked the whole natural medium brown look. As long as I like it I go with it.

So do the same. ******** everyone else--besides its your look not theirs. Why should they care anyways?

Ya, exactly.
I don't mean to sound as if I THRIVE to be in the outkast, and be different, but the people who do whatever they can to be just like everyone else bug the s**t out of me. All they do is listen to others. If they themselves like it, than I can't criticize them for that, but still.
you should ignore them , if they see you care what they think they'll just keep bothering you about it ><
[align=center]
AlexLoserface
I always dye my hair. I never liked the whole natural medium brown look. As long as I like it I go with it.

So do the same. ******** everyone else--besides its your look not theirs. Why should they care anyways?

Ya, exactly.
I don't mean to sound as if I THRIVE to be in the outkast, and be different, but the people who do whatever they can to be just like everyone else bug the s**t out of me. All they do is listen to others. If they themselves like it, than I can't criticize them for that, but still.

I thrive on individuality so really...I guess you can say I push myself to be an outcast anyway. I personally think its fun and exciting to dye my hair--I may just be retarded though.
Fuzzeh tac0
emo
IT IS NOT YOURS!
-wipes a** on preppy emos-

>.>
<.<
-_-
-is ignored-
Fuzzeh tac0
Fuzzeh tac0
emo
IT IS NOT YOURS!

>.>
<.<
-_-
-is ignored-

I heart your hair. Purple's my favorite color.

Wheezing Werewolf

my hairs just good old fashion black. yup, nothin' special to it. I dont got none of that shitty scene/prep junk. just boring. whee
Congratulations. It's your life.
AlexLoserface
Fuzzeh tac0
Fuzzeh tac0
emo
IT IS NOT YOURS!

>.>
<.<
-_-
-is ignored-

I heart your hair. Purple's my favorite color.

meh.
its spikey now. surprised
Cat_Androbot
I wanna dye my hair a lighter brown.

I've been considering it..

but it would look so much different..

You shouldn't, it looks nice as it is.

But anyway, you say you want to do what you want, and not what everybody else did.
You said you wanted those colors, so i think you achieved just that.
&you should put pictures up.
AlexLoserface
[align=center]
AlexLoserface

Ya, exactly.

I thrive on individuality so really...I guess you can say I push myself to be an outcast anyway. I personally think its fun and exciting to dye my hair--I may just be retarded though.

No, you're not retarded.
I love having my own individuality, and I also love that I just have to be myself, and I'm different at the process.
I have black and purple hair.
Gonna dye it brown and green.
What will people say?
OMGZ YOUR HAIR IS AWSOME!
LOLZLOLZ!!!!!111!!!one!!1!1!eleven
stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers