Welcome to Gaia! ::

lol my mom always goes out with her friends. they never come over here. never seen em before in my life though..
Well, this isn't too funny, which I painfully admit, but to seriously help, have them do craft s**t. At my work, I helped little kids make these spiders...or whatever you want to call 'em. Got some slinkies and break 'em in half rings, then get some cotton balls and glue, and see about getting some type of foam balls or something where they can shove those damned half slinkies (which'll be legs) into place. Be creative from there for ideas, but it does two things.
1.) Keeps the bastards from your stuff, say like that 360.
2.) Keeps them from bugging you for the most part.
3.) Your parents will be proud of you for being so nice, responsible, etc and so will the friend's parents. Fair enough? Enjoy.

And all else fails, I liked that laxative idea, but they might s**t on the 360...

Liberal Garbage

8,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
The only isamu
Uncle Abercrombie
hand them candy full of laxatives, that should keep those little ******** busy.

Think abotu the bathroom.. gonk

Easy, break it or something.
That will force them to go home.
I had to watch my dad's friends 7 year old daughter who is ******** insane, no kidding. I mean this girl was psycho. And her mom spoke like three words in english. It was horrible.
Sarstan237
Well, this isn't too funny, which I painfully admit, but to seriously help, have them do craft s**t. At my work, I helped little kids make these spiders...or whatever you want to call 'em. Got some slinkies and break 'em in half rings, then get some cotton balls and glue, and see about getting some type of foam balls or something where they can shove those damned half slinkies (which'll be legs) into place. Be creative from there for ideas, but it does two things.
1.) Keeps the bastards from your stuff, say like that 360.
2.) Keeps them from bugging you for the most part.
3.) Your parents will be proud of you for being so nice, responsible, etc and so will the friend's parents. Fair enough? Enjoy.

And all else fails, I liked that laxative idea, but they might s**t on the 360...

Spiders sound nice since it's almost halloween.
good idea. Thanks for something actually helpful, not that I'm saying other people's ideas were funny and amusing.
Hide your 360 in a closet. Lock the closet if possible. If not, barricade it. Those little ******** can get into anything that isn't under lock and key.

I swear... This one time, I place all my valuables in my desk because I had to babysit these children at my house. I left my room for one second to get them some juice, and I come back and *SHOCK* they had gotten into my desk. They were sitting there TEARING my D&D character sheets, playing with my DS (touching the touch screen with their grubby little hands, nonetheless), and worst of all, they found my collection of multi-national hackie sacks, and had broken them and playing with the beads...

I NEVER BABYSAT AFTER THAT.
EVER.
I have alot of little cousins so whenever try come over I have a play date set up. I get a bunch of my old school games like Connect Four, Twister, coloring books, things like that to preoccupy them and I also have several children's movies, maybe you can try something like that next time they come over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff