Welcome to Gaia! ::

RELIGIN SIRIUS BUISNESS!

SO IST GOLD!11 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 >

That is so full of crap. I must LOL when I read this on like a million threads.

OMG CHRISTINS FORCe THEIR RELIGIN ON MEEE11!!

Well why don't you force yours back then?? Jeez!

I'm a Christian and I don't force my religion on anybody. You disagree with me, fine.

Besides, nobody is forcing their religion on you unless their knocking down your door, grabbing you by the hair and dragging you to Church on Sunday mornings. And all you little n00bs don't reply with crap like "WELL MY PARENTs DO THAT TO ME11!" Well, yeah. THey're your parents. They're going to do things like that. Call DSS and tell somebody who cares. It's not my fault your parents are n00bs.

Forcing religion is what they do in extremist Islamic countries. Forcing religion is what the Inquisition did. Nobody is "forcing" their religion on you here. You don't even know what forcing religion means.

And I just know some tard is going to take this as SIRIUS BUISNESS and post a definition of "forcing religion" or something n00bish like that.

OMG GAIA IS SIRIUS BUISNESS n00bs!!11

And if people come knocking on your door, well, it's YOUR door isn't it? You can tell them to scram can't you? Damn. They just wanted to save you. Geez! GOSH!

Discuss:

People who just wanted to save you. emo
How the people who come to your door are probably Jehovah's witnesses.
How ur a n00b for saying all Christians do that.
Other SIRIUS BUISNESS!

Diligent Genius

User Image
And then Gawd said:
I'm atheist
I wouldn't know

Ladies & Gentlemen, we have a signature down. I repeat. A Siggy Down!
Comment me!
If anyone comes to my door I just tell them No Thank You, and it's all good.

Why people must b***h about it eludes me.
The closest I've come to having religion forced on me is when a Jehovah's Witness came to my door and shoved a pamphlet in my hand.
RikkiTheTalkingCooter
The closest I've come to having religion forced on me is when a Jehovah's Witness came to my door and shoved a pamphlet in my hand.

BUT PAMPHLETS R SIRIUS BUISNESS!111 surprised

U NEED THEM 4 UR SOUL!11
yeah i agree

if your living with your parents you should be doing what they say anyways
Stereotypes, stereotypes, stereotypes.
RikkiTheTalkingCooter

That's right cus that pamphlet is now attached to your hand for the rest of your life.

Oh right, I guess you forgot there's two options. 1. If you have the chance say "I'm not interested."

2. Later throw it in the trash.

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
my dog takes cares of alll people who dears knocking in my door
fabifly
RikkiTheTalkingCooter

BUT PAMPHLETS R SIRIUS BUISNESS!111 surprised

U NEED THEM 4 UR SOUL!11

O NOES! IF EYE DONT HAV A PAMFLET I'LL DIEEE!!11!!1ONE
i gotta admit, you're right. I do, however, find it rather annoying when Catholics tell me i will burn in hell for being Wiccan. (i'm a teenager, dammit! lol) But other than that, I have no problem with any religion. If their religion makes them happy, and they harm no one in doing so (Wiccan Rede: and ye shall harm none) then I'm happy for them. ^_^

~kuda~
I only believe in science...

With Bill nye being the god of ultimate knowledge and power. talk2hand

Newbie Gaian

Laff.

What's "DSS"

I know of "DCFS"

But maybe I'm just silly.

Eh, I'm athiest, I don't b***h about people talking about their religon. Their right, so long as they aren't trying to convert me or anything.

YO SHANIKA GURL WUT UP
yeah i agree

if your living with your parents you should be doing what they say anyways

At least until you scrape up enough cash to move out, yeah, not much of a choice is there. sweatdrop
I have had religeon tossed around in my face before.. it doesn't really phase me.. Or sometimes someone will offer to talk to me about their religeon so that I might join... but I just shrug and walk away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff