Welcome to Gaia! ::

i'm gifted
but not in sports or art

just school stuff

'hay will you give me 10k to do your homework'
grrrrrrh
I don't like the gifted. -.-;
Matuso
When I was five I wanted to be a traffic light...

That's awesome.
I always fancied being the most famous superhero ever.
I'm fairly gifted. I can sing, write and act. Or so I'm told.
I've been in gifted classes and I make good grades.

Though the second is probably because I went to a school...
That thought 93's were B's and therefore bad grades.
Even though everything was harder there.

|[+]|
I hate this one family for wasting space in the New Yorker. They had like 36 pages dedicated to their oh-so-special little son who was allegedly a genius and commited suicide.

Guess he wasn't so smart after all, huh, Mr. and Mrs. Child-Worshipping Yuppie?
Metachronism
Usually those who are exceptionally gifted in one area are equally deficient in another. So I kinda feel sorry for them. D:
Yeah it all equals up. And sometimes when it all comes down to it, you just need to practice more or try harder to be like those kids! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]
I've been labeled as a "gifted" kid, but sometimes I really hate being one. It sometimes feels like my parents expect me to be Ms. Einstein 2006.

Ain't gonna happen. Just because I can read and draw better than most people my age doesn't necissarily mean I'm gonna get good grades. It doesn't exactly help that my school sucks, and the grades issued don't seem to reflect intelligence.

Magnetic Explorer

When I was born, my older brother didn't seem to be able to grasp the concept of "BABY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND"
So, he spent all his time (along with my mom) teaching me everything he knew.
I learned to read along with walking, and I was talking in full, CORRECT sentences when I was less than one year old. I entered school early, and right now I'm a freshman in Algebra 2.

Of course, I grew up in a largely white community so OF COURSE the little Paki COULDN'T POSSIBLY be the gifted one. talk2hand
Not that I mind. I think if I had gotten lots of attention as being 'gifted' at that young age, I'd have a huge ego right now, and be a total "I'm better than you" b***h.
MinaMouse
When I was born, my older brother didn't seem to be able to grasp the concept of "BABY DOESN'T UNDERSTAND"
So, he spent all his time (along with my mom) teaching me everything he knew.
I learned to read along with walking, and I was talking in full, CORRECT sentences when I was less than one year old. I entered school early, and right now I'm a freshman in Algebra 2.

Of course, I grew up in a largely white community so OF COURSE the little Paki COULDN'T POSSIBLY be the gifted one. talk2hand
Not that I mind. I think if I had gotten lots of attention as being 'gifted' at that young age, I'd have a huge ego right now, and be a total "I'm better than you" b***h.

Ditto.
Thats why I'm gifted in english.
PsycoticKitten
Matuso
When I was five I wanted to be a traffic light...

That's awesome.
I always fancied being the most famous superhero ever.

[A Great & Terrible Love.]

|x|

I think I wanted to be Sailor Moon. sweatdrop

|x|

[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items