Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nymph

Andough
Nickovetche
Andough
Nickovetche
I was like whoa I remember you from tc (its been a whiiiiile haha)
and still looking good, I have to say 3nodding

ugh I used to have a sigpic, a hideous one
then rl happened and I have to separate rl from my internet persona
so there we go
moshi moshi

I thought about you for a long time, actually!
And I don't know what happened to you and I don't remember seeing you for a while.
emotion_8c

I miss you. I hope youv'e been well!!!

andough desu

real life got to demanding and gaia took a back seat for a while
then most of the peeps I hung around with left and I was too lazy to befriend new people and got bored
plus vending got ridiculously easy so that nixed it

yes I've been stellar, how have you been?
moshi moshi

Well, welcome back!
emotion_c8

Life has been stressful. I finished this term better than expected, though. And I'm getting ready to finish at my junior college and transfer to my Uni. I also got promoted at work so I've been full time.

It's been great, though.
emotion_c8

andough desu

thanks, its interesting to be back though, seeing the new and the old faces around haha

omg I know the feeling that was me last December emotion_hug but hey at least you are moving up and that's always where you want to be. And congrats on the promotion! mrgreen

ooh are you excited? What will you be studying in uni? Uni's a bit different from college, I've heard college is more carefree apparently (don't mind me I don't live in the northern hemisphere so the american schooling system is a bit of a mystery to me haha)

Fashionable Miko

13,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
Nickovetche
Andough
Nickovetche
Andough
Nickovetche

so there we go
moshi moshi

And I don't know what happened to you and I don't remember seeing you for a while.
emotion_8c

andough desu

then most of the peeps I hung around with left and I was too lazy to befriend new people and got bored

moshi moshi

Well, welcome back!
emotion_c8

Life has been stressful. I finished this term better than expected, though. And I'm getting ready to finish at my junior college and transfer to my Uni. I also got promoted at work so I've been full time.

It's been great, though.
emotion_c8

andough desu

thanks, its interesting to be back though, seeing the new and the old faces around haha

omg I know the feeling that was me last December emotion_hug but hey at least you are moving up and that's always where you want to be. And congrats on the promotion! mrgreen

ooh are you excited? What will you be studying in uni? Uni's a bit different from college, I've heard college is more carefree apparently (don't mind me I don't live in the northern hemisphere so the american schooling system is a bit of a mystery to me haha)
moshi moshi

Thanks!
emotion_c8
same! I'm glad to see familiar faces like yours
<3

And I am, a little anxious mostly but I can't wait to finish school ASAP. haha. Especially now that my upper division math is done and I never have to take math again!

andough desu

Nymph

Andough
Nickovetche
Andough
Nickovetche
Andough
Nickovetche

so there we go
moshi moshi

emotion_8c

andough desu

moshi moshi

Well, welcome back!
emotion_c8

It's been great, though.
emotion_c8

andough desu

moshi moshi

Thanks!
emotion_c8
same! I'm glad to see familiar faces like yours
<3

And I am, a little anxious mostly but I can't wait to finish school ASAP. haha. Especially now that my upper division math is done and I never have to take math again!

andough desu

aw you cutie patootie emotion_hug

lucky thing, maths is overrated but unfortunately a pre-requisite for so many things ugh
I know the feeling, its like you've been at something for so long you just want to get out of there and start afresh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff