Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 4 >

if ur psycho ex who did nothing but lie and hurt u started apologizing and asking for forgiveness bc hes really sick and could die would u be able to forgive him? would u lie and say u do even though u dont? would u explain why it is entirely outrageous that hes doing this and then change ur number????????? what would u do ???
I'd be happy he was dying, & hope he suffers as much as possible before he gets tossed in the furnace. Good riddance.

Wheezing Noob

try to forgive him. try to become friends. if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. but at least you tried.
o lel .. u
zanisuu
try to forgive him. try to become friends. if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. but at least you tried.
Try this if you want to make the mistake of regretting you ever talked with him again because he attempted to dissect you into numerous parts with an axe because he's a psyco. Change ur number, true love is never a mistake it's decision you don't make to fall in love, it's some you feel because you want to be with them forever

Manly Girl

idk prob say w/e its cool then never talk to him again

Invisible Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
Happened with my ex kinda. I just talked to her like a friend. She gave me money heaps and was weirdly nice. I gave the money back though.
Foxydoe
I'd be happy he was dying, & hope he suffers as much as possible before he gets tossed in the furnace. Good riddance.

alrihgt lets all just calm down here 4 a min
zanisuu

why the hell would u wanna try to be friends w someone like that

Wheezing Noob

SHlTLORD
zanisuu

why the hell would u wanna try to be friends w someone like that
bc i think it's the right thing to do?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I wouldn't lie about how I feel, whatever it was at the time.
He could just be lying, tying to emotionally manipulate you into talking to him again.
i would forgive him
if he died and i refused to give him forgiveness it would haunt me the rest of my life
most of the time, forgiveness is for yourself and not the other person
forward momentum
He could just be lying, tying to emotionally manipulate you into talking to him again.

he has to emotionally manipulate most ppl into talking to him so it wouldnt surprise me
but i already impulsively chose to explain to him why he is insane for even asking n im tryin to not feel guilt about it

Handsome Sex Symbol

What were the lies and what did he hurt you with?
Was he physically abusive, or just emotionally and mentally?
Because it's all situational. My crazy ex..
If she was dying, I ******** can't forgive her for what she did to me, but if she was sick and dying, I'd be by her side.
That, and I'd want to get the chain she bought me back... It was a nice chain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff