Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muffin?

Yum. 1 100.0% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
1 2 >

Foxes saw something today that took her breath away.

It was in school and it was lunch. I was talking to a newbie teacher and eating lunch in her classroom while me buddies were getting lunch. Then they came in screaming.
Why?

Because there, and the door knob outside, was a used condom. I had to laugh. It was wrapped around the knob and there was some gushy liquid stuff in it. The teacher freaked, my friends flailed around screaming, and I was laughing.

What's even stupidier than putting on a condom on a doorknob, is the fact that the people who did that was totally seen doing it, was in broad daylight across the cafeteria, and proudly spread the word that they did it, even though it was already known.

It was hilarious.

Discuss.
Stupid things people do.
Being in the middle of a ruckus, laughing.
eek

Ur schoolmates are weird "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" A CONDOM

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
a...USED...condum? That's really sick...but really funny.
lol I would have done the same thing...just laugh...thats all you can really do at a moment like that
I knew a guy in HS that would do crap like that. Not fluidy, though. He would put condoms in the weirdest places, only to be found days later by random people.

Hallowed Wench

Hahah... Remind me of the stories you hear when you move in a dorm, freshman year of college. One of the dumbest things I have seen a person do is get drunk, and ride the elevator up and down while laying on his stomach acting like he was swimming... freakin' hilariously.
Wallnut12
eek

Ur schoolmates are weird "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" A CONDOM

Well, we're eighth graders. What can I say?
Someone in school actually tried to steal a DVD player from the classroom, thing was, the teacher didn't notice till someone else caught him in the hallway... xp

Super Smoker

6,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
I guess you learned about STDs that day, huh?
AIDS.
Umm we used to throw,
unused condoms onto
our friends cars
for fun
so immature D;
I remember a bunch of guys running around screaming like maniacs 'DUDE! WE FOUND A USED d***o!'
At the top of their lungs.
Was quite odd, it was.
I didn't even recognize the d***o as being a d***o... gonk
It was all abused.
Oh the scary, paranoid thoughts.

laughing? gonk

Thats a violation of my contamination space. Please back away from the Shnooks. Your germs will invate me 5...4...
one time in the bathroom there was a used condom on the floor
Oh wow, my friends would probably think of our friend Nick if they saw that (Nick, being a perverted little weirdo)

Once, when I was standing in the lunch line for food, there was a condom (in it's wrapper, of course) on some of the food on the shelves. It was hilarious.

And purple.
shady48
one time in the bathroom there was a used condom on the floor

But that's in a bathroom. My friend found a used one in the teacher's restroom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff