Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm more awesome than awesome. Everyone I come into contact with automatically loves me. I consider that something I'm great at. Ego ftw.
Old-Mans-Child
So, you're great because you're decent at a fighting game?

Fighting games take no skills. You jsut have to memorize certain button combos to win. Boring.

I'm great because I'm better than anyone at anything. : D

Except guitar playing. I'm not great at that yet.
You're very wrong.
Above all else, I am great at being a decent person, and getting things done that really need doing. Other things include Guilty Gear, Soul Calibur, beating people (particularly my friends) with wooden weaponry, playing MTG, and pointing out the fact that being great at a single thing won't save you from getting old, getting worse at everything, and/or eventually dying.

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
I'm pretty great at computer graphics... coloring mostly, but I do a lot of abstract computer backgrounds and whatnot in PhotoShop. (shameless self-promotion...)

I'm pretty talented at being decent at a lot of random things, too. I'm kinda a jack-of-all-trades... really good at only one or two things, but pretty good at a lot. mrgreen

Geo.>
+Gloria Domini+
Above all else, I am great at being a decent person, and getting things done that really need doing. Other things include Guilty Gear, Soul Calibur, beating people (particularly my friends) with wooden weaponry, playing MTG, and pointing out the fact that being great at a single thing won't save you from getting old, getting worse at everything, and/or eventually dying.
Soul Calibur is lame.

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
Great enough to bang your mom and still have time for your dad.
i dont need to be great

i neeed sandwiches yo!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas