Technotron
almasychic
the leekspin link yesterday was good...
I got through 3 hours of that thing

Get a life.

typical GD'er who thinks hes cool... stare
I have a life..
in fact. I have work in 20 minutes.

I don't think I'm cool, but the fact you watched leekspin for more than a minute leads me to believe you have no life.

When you're under the influence of alcohol you are willing to do anything that is time consuming.
Whenever *I'm* under the influence of alchohol (OFTEN), I only want to do three things.
1) See girls take their tops off.
2) Ride my bike. ("Dude, why are you bleeding?" "... I don't remember..." wink
3) Sleep.
Endlos
almasychic
Technotron
almasychic
Technotron
almasychic
the leekspin link yesterday was good...
I got through 3 hours of that thing

Get a life.

I have a life..

I don't think I'm cool, but the fact you watched leekspin for more than a minute leads me to believe you have no life.

When you're under the influence of alcohol you are willing to do anything that is time consuming.
Whenever *I'm* under the influence of alchohol (OFTEN), I only want to do three things.
3) Sleep.

but you see... I'm a girl... so I'd rather see guys take their tops off... but meh...
First time being remotely drunk... cut me some slack! gonk
Technotron
Renzeig
voidSkipper
.:: "the gd doesn't click links" is usually in response to bloody obvious recruiting links to retarded games, or possibly retarded movies on youtube. right click + properties doesn't always help. ::.

Like in the case a smart person used a website like TinyURL.

: /

Why would someone use tinyurl? There's no point in normal posting, there's no character limit.

In case nobody said anything, TinyURL takes the url you give it and creates one that's not as inconspicuous. You know, tinyurl.com/somerandomlettersandnumbers

If you saw a url that ended with /goatse.jpg, you wouldn't click it, would you? If you saw tinyurl.com/5htu7, most people wouldn't be as cautious.

Dangerous Lunatic

It's late, and I still need my nazi fix for the evening. I'll see you guys around, might necro this tomorrow.
almasychic
Endlos
almasychic
Technotron
almasychic

I have a life..

3) Sleep.

but you see... I'm a girl... so I'd rather see guys take their tops off... but meh...
First time being remotely drunk... cut me some slack! gonk
I had a bottle of banana liqueur, my girlfriend, and another cute bi girl. All in my bed. At the same time. About an hour ago. cool

My shirt comes off easily when I'm drunk. So do other people's. I swear, I turned around for 5 seconds, and when I turned back, everyone was topless. eek gonk ( blaugh )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff