<3 </3

Balls?

I play with balls everyday 0.33620689655172 33.6% [ 39 ]
I play sports if that's what you mean 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 14 ]
I don't have balls =p 0.38793103448276 38.8% [ 45 ]
I'm a yunic 0.1551724137931 15.5% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
< 1 2

Have you ever seen a rat's balls? They're HUGE! Like, half the size of a rat. If a man had balls that big, he'd have to cart them around with a wheelbarrow! xp
haha that's funny
So is that the new thing now? Just go around saying "Balls" all of the time?

ballsballsballs.......... you get the point.
Corvus Cruentus
This happened a few months ago when I was visiting my relatives in Louisiana. We were staying over at our cousin's house when my aunt asked me, my brother, and my cousin to bring food over to a friend's house. So we did that and my cousin introduced us to the woman's cats, since she wasn't home herself. Lo and behold, the cat named Dante had the biggest balls I had ever seen on a cat. It was like, when the cat walked away from you you were tempted to kick them they were so big. Well when we got back to the house, we were talking with my aunt about meeting the cats, and out of nowhere I just blurted out, "That cat had huge balls," My aunt had this WTF expression on her face and she was like, "what?" and my cousin, pretending her mom had not heard it said, "Balls mom, balls". Somehow during the course of the trip just about all of my cousins heard how I had said balls in front of my aunt, and whenever my cousin would bring it up I would laugh and say, "Balls blaugh "

Sporkfed discussion:
weird things said to your relatives
cats
balls (heh)
o-0
luckyeguro777
ever heard the ACDC song titled "Big Balls"? tis aresome..

That song is rather hilarious. Especially if you hear it for the first time on the radio while driving along with your family or something.

rofl
grab ur "ballz" were goin bowling!

rack ur "ballz" and grab ur "stick" were going to play pool

LOL
I was playing basketball yesterday. I dropped my balls, but a boy got a hold of mine, and then proceeded to give me his. I played with them for a bit, then threw his balls through a hoop.

<and now senny loses 73 maturity points.>
luckyeguro777
ever heard the ACDC song titled "Big Balls"? tis aresome..

OMG XDDDD
My boyfriend used to weird me out with that song.
But now, eh. Doesn't big me.
I still think it's weird, but awesomely random XDDD
Soooooo.... instead of "bump" it's "balls"?
I sometimes use the word balls like i would use the word "s**t"
Friend: "You just hit somebody!"
Me: "BALLS!"
luckyeguro777
Soooooo.... instead of "bump" it's "balls"?

.............balls xd
Balls.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out