Bright Seeker

4,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
randy newman
Kush God
randy newman
People smoking weed in states like Colorado or Washington should be arrested under federal laws. States don't have the power to overrule the government, and neither do their citizens.

smh.... you think weed smokers should be arrested? when there are thousands of others committing real crimes like rape murder and robbery?

you are a part of the problem

Weed smokers are breaking laws that are just as real, and we shouldn't just brush aside their crimes because others are going on. We're not living in some state of emergency. If you're a weed smoker, you're the real problem. We have to waste police resources on people like you, when they should be directed at more important matters.
IT NEEDS TO BE LEGALIZED. This would free up a ton of time, resources, and money from our government that needs to be used elsewhere. I am a pot smoker and I am a very good member of society and contribute to society by working hard, taking care of my family, and paying my taxes and bills. I deserve to smoke if that is what I want to do. I am hurting no one nor do I break any laws (other than smoking). I don't appreciate you categorizing everyone who smokes as a "problem".

Bright Seeker

4,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Inspirational ANON
I was diagnosed with Leukemia and I didn't want to take chemo or radiation. I took steroid shots but it barely helped anything. My fiancé who is a stoner begged me to smoke telling me it would help. I was Super against weed at the time, but seeing how concerned he was and how serious he was, I tried it and it made all the pain and sickness stop. After that I was all about the weedz. I cried I felt so relieved physically.
So glad you tried it. It also helps me with pain I have from fibromyalgia. I also cried too from being physically relieved from pain. I hated using the prescriptions the doctors gave me because of the side effects.

defrev's Husbando

Blessed Member

3,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kittie053
randy newman
Kush God
randy newman
People smoking weed in states like Colorado or Washington should be arrested under federal laws. States don't have the power to overrule the government, and neither do their citizens.

smh.... you think weed smokers should be arrested? when there are thousands of others committing real crimes like rape murder and robbery?

Weed smokers are breaking laws that are just as real, and we shouldn't just brush aside their crimes because others are going on. We're not living in some state of emergency. If you're a weed smoker, you're the real problem. We have to waste police resources on people like you, when they should be directed at more important matters.
IT NEEDS TO BE LEGALIZED. This would free up a ton of time, resources, and money from our government that needs to be used elsewhere. I am a pot smoker and I am a very good member of society and contribute to society by working hard, taking care of my family, and paying my taxes and bills. I deserve to smoke if that is what I want to do. I am hurting no one nor do I break any laws (other than smoking). I don't appreciate you categorizing everyone who smokes as a "problem".

No, it doesn't. The federal government doesn't need to appease a drug user population. Weed is illegal for a reason. Being a good citizen and contributing member of society includes following the law. You're hurting yourself by smoking, just you'd be hurting yourself if you did opiates or meth. If you're breaking the law, and wasting police resources, you're being a part of the problem. If no one smoked weed and followed the law, we'd have a lot less problems and wasted resources.

Bright Seeker

4,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman
Kush God
randy newman

No, it doesn't. The federal government doesn't need to appease a drug user population. Weed is illegal for a reason. Being a good citizen and contributing member of society includes following the law. You're hurting yourself by smoking, just you'd be hurting yourself if you did opiates or meth. If you're breaking the law, and wasting police resources, you're being a part of the problem. If no one smoked weed and followed the law, we'd have a lot less problems and wasted resources.
Alcohol then should also be illegal. Now that is a drug that ruins TONS of peoples lives yet the government chooses to have it be legal. Why alcohol and not weed?

defrev's Husbando

Blessed Member

3,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kittie053
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman
Kush God
randy newman

Alcohol then should also be illegal. Now that is a drug that ruins TONS of peoples lives yet the government chooses to have it be legal. Why alcohol and not weed?

Alcohol is a part of American culture and has been supported by legitimate businesses for years, and has strict regulations in place. Weed is drug that kids sell to other kids.

Bright Seeker

4,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman

Alcohol is a part of American culture and has been supported by legitimate businesses for years, and has strict regulations in place. Weed is drug that kids sell to other kids.
Hmm well don't you think if weed is legalized all over and given strict guidelines just like the ones that are in place for alcohol and cigarettes that it would reduce the ability for children to purchase it so easily?

Loiterer

I don't remember my first time smoking weed (I was very young) but I remember the first time I smoked Hash.I was 11-12 years old and had a bonfire going in the back yard by the pool.I watched the flames dance for hours,ate and then fell asleep...had very lucid dreams.

defrev's Husbando

Blessed Member

3,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kittie053
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman

Hmm well don't you think if weed is legalized all over and given strict guidelines just like the ones that are in place for alcohol and cigarettes that it would reduce the ability for children to purchase it so easily?

It would increase the availability of the drug across the nation. Alcohol & cigarettes are a totally different situation compared to Marijuana. The only solution is to do our best to get rid of it, and the demand for it will eventually drop.

Bright Seeker

4,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman

It would increase the availability of the drug across the nation. Alcohol & cigarettes are a totally different situation compared to Marijuana. The only solution is to do our best to get rid of it, and the demand for it will eventually drop.
That makes no sense. Alcohol is not a totally different situation. It is more dangerous and if you deny that, then you don't know enough about either drug to be commenting. Also, it will never go away and I am almost positive will be legal across the US within the coming years.

defrev's Husbando

Blessed Member

3,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kittie053
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman

That makes no sense. Alcohol is not a totally different situation. It is more dangerous and if you deny that, then you don't know enough about either drug to be commenting. Also, it will never go away and I am almost positive will be legal across the US within the coming years.

It makes perfect sense. I know plenty about both drugs. I know that alcohol has the higher probability of immediate damage, and cigarettes have the higher probability of long term physical damage, but weed is a psychoactive drug that alters the mind and brain composition over time. No drug that can negatively impact your state of mind should be allowed into the free market. It should be used in medical conditions, and be treated as the pharmaceutical drug that it is.
LOL SLAVE TO PLANT

Bright Seeker

4,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman

It makes perfect sense. I know plenty about both drugs. I know that alcohol has the higher probability of immediate damage, and cigarettes have the higher probability of long term physical damage, but weed is a psychoactive drug that alters the mind and brain composition over time. No drug that can negatively impact your state of mind should be allowed into the free market. It should be used in medical conditions, and be treated as the pharmaceutical drug that it is.
I don't feel that weed negatively impacts my state of mind but Alcohol certainly does and does allot of damage to the brain. It also makes people become hostile and causes many problems like abuse. I am glad to hear that you do think it is a medicine because it most certainly is. I use it for physical pain and anxiety. I also looked at it in a whole new light after watching this This Dad Gives His Sick Son Marijuana Extract. The Results… Mind-blowing!

defrev's Husbando

Blessed Member

3,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
kittie053
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman

I don't feel that weed negatively impacts my state of mind but Alcohol certainly does and does allot of damage to the brain. It also makes people become hostile and causes many problems like abuse. I am glad to hear that you do think it is a medicine because it most certainly is. I use it for physical pain and anxiety. I also looked at it in a whole new light after watching this This Dad Gives His Sick Son Marijuana Extract. The Results… Mind-blowing!

I think you should be able to use it if it's prescribed to you, but if you're buying it without a prescription or from an unlicensed vendor, you should face equal prison time as a person who doesn't need it. Alcohol is meant for adults who are mature enough to handle themselves and know better to abuse it. It's a shame that there a few who don't, but that doesn't mean we should get rid of it because weed isn't legal.

Bright Seeker

4,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cool Cat 500
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman
kittie053
randy newman

I think you should be able to use it if it's prescribed to you, but if you're buying it without a prescription or from an unlicensed vendor, you should face equal prison time as a person who doesn't need it. Alcohol is meant for adults who are mature enough to handle themselves and know better to abuse it. It's a shame that there a few who don't, but that doesn't mean we should get rid of it because weed isn't legal.
Weed should also only be used by adults. Why is it so wrong to use it also for the same reason people drink? I just don't get it. Also, you said "It's a shame that there a few who don't" there are not a few, there are millions who use it and abuse it. Just watch cops and you will see that most incidents with domestic violence are caused by someone who has been drinking. I haven't seen one cops where someone was high on weed and was violent. Seen many drunks on there causing accidents and disturbances that could kill people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff