Welcome to Gaia! ::

i had this ******** up dream. i was being beat to death.. by the guy that lives 2 houses down(he's about 16). him and one of his freinds were smashing me into these stairs.. and just ******** going all out. i was sick of being beat be then.. and i couldn't walk right, so i kicked they guy in the face, he fell down a couple stairs and i limped up to the second floor. i wanted to jump off the highest point so i could die faster. i was half way over the strair railing when my mom wandered into the room. she saw me and saw them. i slinked down the stairs and latched to my mom. she was so confused it was great. well.. apperently, those guys lived in the sane house as me o_O; so i latched to my mom.. i even slept in her room, onthe floor. but the next day, they were sitting in the kitchen so i was planning a way to get out of the house.
"OMG! i know! i'll visit james! biggrin " ~my exact words
then i woke up ._.;

my question is how many people die/get horribly beat in their own dreams
I once had a dream where half of my class got killed. confused
I always have dreams where I'm murdering the ones I love the most.
I've never had a dream about my dying, i've always gotten close to death but not once have i ever died in a dream. I get stabbed and hit and beaten almost till death. But what effects me the most is when in dreams my friends and family are killed instead of me I almost always wake up crying in them dreams, Well i cant really call them dreams. There nightmares.
My dreams are usually yours, except backwards, ya know? Some of them are just a nice, open field with a meish variant beating someone or someones to death with a fax machine. Thats gotta say something, right?
That's not really actually ceasing to live in your dream, though, is it? You're being beaten to death, but you don't actually die. I heard a theory that if you die in your dreams, you die in reality. Ridiculous theory, but I've also never heard of anyone actually dying in their dreams.

I had a dream that I was being chased by five rapists once. They chased me down an alleyway where a large metal gate stood before a huge, beautiful mansion. And I was banging on the gates but they didn't let me in, and the guys caught me and forced me on the ground, and then I woke up before it happened.
yeah i have dreams like that. sad
I had a dream where i was getting chased by Barney and he had a gun..... I woke up crying..
Mirri Night
That's not really actually ceasing to live in your dream, though, is it? You're being beaten to death, but you don't actually die. I heard a theory that if you die in your dreams, you die in reality. Ridiculous theory, but I've also never heard of anyone actually dying in their dreams.

I had a dream that I was being chased by five rapists once. They chased me down an alleyway where a large metal gate stood before a huge, beautiful mansion. And I was banging on the gates but they didn't let me in, and the guys caught me and forced me on the ground, and then I woke up before it happened.

Hell, I die in my dreams all the time and Im not dead! Zombie, yes, but not dead!
Technicaly, you CAN'T die in a dream. Your subconsciouse won't let you. You can be on the edge of death but otherwise you wake up.
I had this really weird dream where I was standing in the back yard of my old house (we live next to a HUGE forest) and the whole yard was sand. There was a guy who I could only see his silouette thingy and he kept sending out his cat to kill me. Everytime it walked across the sand, leaped at me, and I had to strangle it. I killed it, it got up(still dead apparently) went back to this guy and he brought it back to life. I had to keep killing this cat to stop it from killing me and it was so repetitive. At the end of the dream the cat kills me and I wake up (after I've killed it like 200 times) scream it's so frustrating, I've had it twice in the last year now.
I have nightmares. Bad ones. Explicit ones. In which I murder everyone I've ever given a half a damn about. EVERYONE. Everyone dies by my hands.

And there's always just this...guy. 20-something, white hair (not blonde, not silver, WHITE), glasses, the most piercing blue eyes. He's the one who always just...gets me to do it. Tricks me, manipulates me. Always a different way, every night. Sometimes he does it just by talking, sometimes he earns my trust and then does it, sometimes he stuffs a mind-control helmet on me. Either way, I always become this ruthless killer, slaughtering JUST the people I cared about at some point.

And then he kills me. Sometimes it doesn't end there. Sometimes, he kills me, then dismembers me. Sometimes, he has sex with my corpse. Sometimes he starts selling pieces of me on e-bay.

It's REALLY ******** creepy. And I am just helpless to stop anything. I just have to sit there and WATCH the entire scene unfold, watch as I murder everyone in gory details, as I get murdered, and whatnot.

Creepy.
i think i never had a dream involving my death.
or i just don't remember it.
from what i remember, i always saved myself in some way cool
HellRider The Hitman
Technicaly, you CAN'T die in a dream. Your subconsciouse won't let you. You can be on the edge of death but otherwise you wake up.

See my post, tell that to my subconcious. PLEASE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff