Welcome to Gaia! ::

-wel i lik a sexy pervert that liks me lots and luvs me- <3

>>;

Aren't you sick of all these, "Hey girls..." threads

Or.

"Hey bois ;D" And then they ask what this certain gender wants in the opposite gender.

They're all individual oppinions. Isn't it silly?

The answer is yes.

3nodding

I wanted to ask the question anyway. xD

I want a guy that'll love me forever... and that is rlly pretty, yesplz, and looks like Dante frm devilmaycry. <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

'cuss:

Guys, what do you want in a guy or a girl...?
Stupid "What do you want in a guy/ girl questions."
The fact that I'll definately get flamed. xD
Hips.

rofl
I'm straight likewhut.
I'm jealous of some of my friends hairstyles. I'd grow my hair out a little than it is now, but I just can't fit the "long hair" image.

gonk
What I want is for guys to stop posting threads like this. xP

Liberal Sex Symbol

I like a guy that likes tits and beer.
well i want a careing considerit man/girl who has the personality and the looks are just added bonus
IF you are tired of these threads than why make on to counter these thrads?? a general hypocirsy.
Brammimond
IF you are tired of these threads than why make on to counter these thrads?? a general hypocirsy.

Because I like bitching about it.

surprised
I want a guy who..doesn't cheat or act like a pimp or something on Gaia. gonk Because I've seen plenty of girls and guys make those "giv mi gold n ill be your gurlfriend:cute" threads. gonk They disgust me. Generally, I just want someone nice and fun. And yes guys, I do play video games. Wow, I know. surprised gonk
Well... Anyone who's more into videogames and/or japanese animation more than football and beer.
surprised
Funneh with a hint of beer belleh.
If I were looking for a guy like me that is.
And no, Jesus is not gay... He's just experimenting.
>>
i look for someone stable, secure. someone who i can talk to about anything and who will accept me for who i am no matter what. money is no object to me, but i dont want him taking mine and spending it at his liesure. there should be some sort of communication at least :XP:

looks are somewhat secondary to me, although i have to find him at least somewhat physically attractive sweatdrop however, i've found over the years that if i meet a guy im not physically attracted to, my emotional attraction can eventually cause physical attraction.

intelligence is major. not really school intelligence, but emotional intelligence and common sense. if he cheats on me and doesnt understand why i'm upset, he's definitely out the window

i think the biggest thing i look for is someone who is genuine. someone who will really love me for a long time. not someone i can ******** around with for a while and then leave and "hate because he's my ex."

lol yes you are going to get flamed, but at least you recognize that xd heart

and the "girls what do you look for in a guy" / "guys what do you want in a girl" threads dont bother me. you have to remember that homosexuality is the minority in the world. and you're going to have to search hard or make your own ways of finding your niche
I'm straight so I like nothing but personality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff