Welcome to Gaia! ::

My friend always takes the piss out of me for being less than straight. She constantly says "God I hate lesbians, they make me sick" etc, and it's hilarious to us 'cause we know she's not serious.

Only once we walked past these two girls, a couple, and she said it really loudly not noticing they were there.

That didn't lead to fun. xd
Lawrar
My friend always takes the piss out of me for being less than straight. She constantly says "God I hate lesbians, they make me sick" etc, and it's hilarious to us 'cause we know she's not serious.

Only once we walked past these two girls, a couple, and she said it really loudly not noticing they were there.

That didn't lead to fun. xd

I constantly accuse guys of being lesbians. o_o
That sounds like fun.

Ever noticed how people are almost afraid to use the proper term for genetilia? They'll use the vulgar names in a heartbeat, but I've yet to hear a teenager say 'p***s' or 'v****a.'

So, at camp, my friend and I overcame that fear, and wound up walking around the pool and saying, "Hey, guess what? p***s!" to random people.

Ahh... good times, good times.
Wonder Nerd
That sounds like fun.

Ever noticed how people are almost afraid to use the proper term for genetilia? They'll use the vulgar names in a heartbeat, but I've yet to hear a teenager say 'p***s' or 'v****a.'

So, at camp, my friend and I overcame that fear, and wound up walking around the pool and saying, "Hey, guess what? p***s!" to random people.

Me and one of my friends have a tendancy to giggle and say 'v****a' or 'p***s'. Oo;

I use such terms rather loudly in public in the midst of conversation.

But I'm much more fond of speaking about my mangina. biggrin
One time At the mall I caught some guy looking at my chest, then walked up to him and screamed " NO MORE LAP DANCES TILL YOU PAY YOUR TAB! "
Aporetic
Last year when I was at SXSW, I headed over to a bus stop to go home.
I was downtown and the bus stop was in front of starbucks, so I was kinda expecting some stupid s**t already.

Anyway, I'm standing there and checking out the times for the busses and all of a sudden this black person starts talking to me.

I can't tell if it's a guy or a girl at first cause it's 1am or near that and it's pretty dark.

So, to be nice, I reply back with some simple chit-chat and then that person starts asking me about my c**k, and what my ethnic background is and if he/she could suck it behind the starbucks.

Ok. Now I'm feeling ******** awkward as hell at the moment and I keep a good distance from this b***h all the while it's still talking to me and telling me to sit next to it.

I decline and then I notice it doing something strange.
The ******** was JERKING OFF and looking at me and licking it's lips..

I'd say that was pretty goddamn inappropriate.

El Asso Wipo!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eek *pukes* ******** dude.. that sucks for you sweatdrop
At various family get togethers...

"Mom. I seen this vibrator on the net that I want. May I please borrow your card to get it then pay you back?"

"You know what would be funny? Feeding someone something they were alergic to."

"Now I know why grandma said I shouldn't piss in flower pots. I'll end up with blooming idiots like you guys."

At a Chinese resturant when I was eating rice...

"Damnit! This rice is like when Jesus fed that 5000 somethin' people! For each piece I eat, another takes it's place!!"
~~~~~

There's so many more I can't think of right now.
Darky-Hitori
Wonder Nerd
That sounds like fun.

Me and one of my friends have a tendancy to giggle and say 'v****a' or 'p***s'. Oo;

I use such terms rather loudly in public in the midst of conversation.

But I'm much more fond of speaking about my mangina. biggrin
Yhey!

Then we walked up to her friend and said that, and he just said, "So you like c**k?"
Then I said, "Well, I am a girl."

A few days later the same kid was walking around with a rubber chicken and saying "This is my c**k," And he kept making it hump me. I almost died laughing.
xd You're my hero.

One time, I was out with my friends and one of them goes
"You've been bad since yo've been suckin' on yo momma's tit"
And my other friend wasalllikelol
"REAL NICE THING TO SAY IN A RESTARAUNT YOU f*****t"
Lewl. It came out awful loud.

User Image
[Kakera]
xd You're my hero.

One time, I was out with my friends and one of them goes
"You've been bad since yo've been suckin' on yo momma's tit"
And my other friend wasalllikelol
"REAL NICE THING TO SAY IN A RESTARAUNT YOU f*****t"
Lewl. It came out awful loud.

User Image

whee

My own immaturity astounds me.

We were walking around some store and I was talking about clothes or some s**t and was all, "I like how they're dying down on feminininintytyty.. OmgIsaidtittylololol."

Only replace 'lololol' with childish giggling.
my little sis and her friend got chased around Cape Girardeau by a lesbian couple. She called me franticaly asking "what's the password to tell them we don't hate them!@!"
I laughed and then heard the chicks banging on the glass of the car. I was al 'Ho' s**t!" then hung up.

I got a beating when she got home.
i can't remember anything fun that i've done . . .
but i guess my Grandpa went up to some lady at a restraunt with her kid, and starting telling her that she had a nice little girl. he then told her something like, "I'll buy her off of you for $20", and the kid started crying and clinging to the mom xD;;
i love my grandpa~ ;o

but, hurmm. your story is still better. =x
Al Capone Slim
my little sis and her friend got chased around Cape Girardeau by a lesbian couple. She called me franticaly asking "what's the password to tell them we don't hate them!@!"
I laughed and then heard the chicks banging on the glass of the car. I was al 'Ho' s**t!" then hung up.

neutral

I'm curious as to why they were being chased by lesbians.
Darky-Hitori
Al Capone Slim

neutral

I'm curious as to why they were being chased by lesbians.
....you know I never found that out.....maybe Sara hit on them or something. She is reciently gay you know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff