Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
I don't know if it's just me that does this. I switch between short & long hair constantly. This is how it usually goes. I have my hair long all throughout fall/winter. Then when Summer rolls around, chop it all off! I always say, "Well, it's too hot for my long hair." It's like my mind forces me to forget that I can TIE my hair UP. It's worse when I wanna do this really cute hairstyle & then I remember. Then I'm like, "Dammit! I always do this. OMG!! I'm serious you guys. I'm gonna grow out my hair & freaking keep it long. At least for a year or two!" It never happens! The cycle continues!

Can any of you other ladies back me up on this please?!?
rofl

Sparkly Smoker

took me four years to get this length. tho ive been tempted to chop many many times so i feels u

Hygienic Informer

grow ur hair long, cut it, make clip in extensions out of the hair eek

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
Diabetes Forecast
grow ur hair long, cut it, make clip in extensions out of the hair eek
That's actually a good idea. & none of the bitches can say that it's not my real hair! I would love to see them say it. whee

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
sugarina
took me four years to get this length. tho ive been tempted to chop many many times so i feels u
Woah....four years? How short was it before that....? When I say "chop it all off" I'm over-exaggerating. Shortest I've gone is a Mandy Moore style pixie cut. Looked damn cute too. 3nodding

Sparkly Smoker

Kibbity_Kabbit2
sugarina
Woah....four years? How short was it before that....? When I say "chop it all off" I'm over-exaggerating. Shortest I've gone is a Mandy Moore style pixie cut. Looked damn cute too. 3nodding

to my ears
My hair was down to my a** when I was 16. Then I chopped it all off and had a "dyke spike."
It's grown back since and is a little past the middle of my back.
I plan on chopping it off next summer.

User Image
^^
Recent

But yes, I know the feels.
I keep wanting to chop it off... even shave it all off.

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
Kibbity_Kabbit2
I don't know if it's just me that does this. I switch between short & long hair constantly. This is how it usually goes. I have my hair long all throughout fall/winter. Then when Summer rolls around, chop it all off! I always say, "Well, it's too hot for my long hair." It's like my mind forces me to forget that I can TIE my hair UP. It's worse when I wanna do this really cute hairstyle & then I remember. Then I'm like, "Dammit! I always do this. OMG!! I'm serious you guys. I'm gonna grow out my hair & freaking keep it long. At least for a year or two!" It never happens! The cycle continues!

Can any of you other ladies back me up on this please?!?
rofl

Omg I know exactly what you mean! I do the same damn thing! I told my mom to actually not allow me to cut my hair a year or 2 ago.. actually I think it was 4 yrs ago, anyway so I grew it out for a year and a half and finally I did cut it off again, but yes I do the same thing. You are not alone, sista, not alone. However, I didn't cut my hair this summer, I kept it long and I'm keeping it long! heart
on another unrelated note, the captcha is pick up sticks XD

Anxious GO

look, I always regret cutting it. I'm going for an extreme make-over.

I've been platinum for 2 years, dying my hair all colors of the rainbow. and it was gross, never ever do this.

So now I have to chop it all off and dye it my natural color, but I will look much hotter being brown.

Anxious GO

The Insomnia Fairy
My hair was down to my a** when I was 16. Then I chopped it all off and had a "dyke spike."

User Image
^^
Recent

what! girl you're hot.
Hollywood Dinner
The Insomnia Fairy

User Image
^^
Recent

what! girl you're hot.

4laugh
Nyaww thanks! biggrin

Anxious GO

The Insomnia Fairy
Hollywood Dinner
The Insomnia Fairy

User Image
^^
Recent

what! girl you're hot.

4laugh
Nyaww thanks! biggrin
<3 <3
personally i don't like short hair too much on females.

i always have long hair, but when it reaches the middle of my back, it's time to cut it a bit.
it doesn't look good after midback, it's too long then and not attractive at all, at least not to me.

i usually just get layers cut and sometimes bangs but never cut too much off the length.

Trash Garbage

i do that but the phases last for 18 months or so.
    i've had my hair short for ages but my bf wants to know what it looks like longer.
    so i started to grow it a bit, actually preferred it longer and am going to keep growing it.

give me a few years or so and it'll be all chopped off again.
    i changed my colour all the time as well.

Wealthy Noob

8,425 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I am actually a guy, but i do have fairly long hair and i was wondering how the ladies do it when the summer comes i hate how my head feel in the summer with all that hair, but its comforting to know some women can't take it either. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff