Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Knight
Party.

Or better yet, masturbate.
Fapping worked for a while, then I realized that it was ruining my life.
Another big one, is goths and punks. Real ones. Most of them are so open minded and intellegent, you wonder why you never talked to them before. They are a bit more intimidating to approach, but they are great people.
They LOVE weird stuff. And if you worry about the drugs, just refuse. Most of them will take no for an awnser, and never ask again. *shrug* People are people.
Miouchi
0x011304090D
Miouchi
0x011304090D
Miouchi

Then try breaking it, not all habits are good to keep. wink
that's like telling someone to jump out of a plane to cure their fright of heights.
Sometimes, it just doesn't work like that.
Seventeen years of being socially inept doesn't change overnight.

O trust me I know, but by not taking a brave move and going "against the grain", is the only way to trully find some happiness on this miserable rock. Facing your challanges head on is the best way to defeat them.
"Brute force; if it doesn't work, you're just not using enough," right?

If you can think of another way to beat your problem go for it. I'm just telling you how I got rid of mine.
Brute-forcing has never worked for me in the past.
I've always has to hit things sideways, or from far away.
Neither of which are social solutions.
0x011304090D
Devoted Knight
Party.

Or better yet, masturbate.
Fapping worked for a while, then I realized that it was ruining my life.

Realization is useless if you ignore it.

Hence, ignore it.
0x011304090D
Miouchi
0x011304090D
Miouchi
0x011304090D
Miouchi

Then try breaking it, not all habits are good to keep. wink
that's like telling someone to jump out of a plane to cure their fright of heights.
Sometimes, it just doesn't work like that.
Seventeen years of being socially inept doesn't change overnight.

O trust me I know, but by not taking a brave move and going "against the grain", is the only way to trully find some happiness on this miserable rock. Facing your challanges head on is the best way to defeat them.

If you can think of another way to beat your problem go for it. I'm just telling you how I got rid of mine.

Well it is hard. Nothing worth fighting for is easy.
well i say you go out and do something about it, if your dissapointed with what your life is then you made it that way
Miouchi
0x011304090D
Miouchi
0x011304090D
Miouchi

And anything generaly worth fighting for isn't crippling in it's own self-defeat.
I can relate. Whenever I go to visit my grandparents in AZ, there is no one to hang out with around my age. So I was there a few weeks ago, bored out of my mind, so I decide to go to the arcade. I find the DDR machine, but its occupied by some middle or high school girls. Now I really wanted to play, but I couldn't even work up the courage to go up to the machine. And I'm pretty good at DDR. Stupid social ineptitudes.
Aw.
I don't really consider myself a nerd. I've asked everyone I know, and they all said WTF you talkin bout?!?
I also asked them if I was annoying...
k nvm about that.
You can PM me if you want. 3nodding

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
heart I say if you're looking for companionship; find yourself a hottie little band nerd or bookworm and get your cuddle on! heart
0x011304090D
Miouchi
0x011304090D
Miouchi
0x011304090D
Miouchi

And anything generaly worth fighting for isn't crippling in it's own self-defeat.

There is a risk that you will get hurt, but hey thats life for ya.
Phantomaniac
I can relate. Whenever I go to visit my grandparents in AZ, there is no one to hang out with around my age. So I was there a few weeks ago, bored out of my mind, so I decide to go to the arcade. I find the DDR machine, but its occupied by some middle or high school girls. Now I really wanted to play, but I couldn't even work up the courage to go up to the machine. And I'm pretty good at DDR. Stupid social ineptitudes.
I'm to the point where I will stand around, waiting for someone to prompt me on what to do, because I'm to afraid to ask, until I give up and leave.
Miouchi
0x011304090D
Miouchi
0x011304090D
Miouchi

There is a risk that you will get hurt, but hey thats life for ya.
I'm not saying I won't get hurt or that I'm afraid of that; I meant that overcoming social ineptitude is only possible by being social, and in order to not ******** it up royaly you need to be socially adept.
So it's a paradox. It just goes around and around and around.

Intermediate Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
If you are still there asuming you are as nerdy as you say you are why don't you go find friends and stop turning your eyes square. i mean jeez how old are you 2 what you have absouloutly no socal skills what so ever?

Kawaii Powerhouse

I got b***h at people and am a general a*****e when I'm depressed.
Pass the pain to others. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces