Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think that if a 'God' created everything all he'd want would be for us to live our lives the way we want.
He didn't want worshipped.
The Bible is a load of bullcrap.

******** homophobes are the REAL brainwashed ones...

Fuzzy Dog

if i ever meet a Love in Action worker, i will beat them senseless.
just out of anger.
they don't deserve life if they're ruining others'.
That is disgusting. I want to go and beat the s**t out of anyone who believes in that. Its is absolutly horrid. The people who made this can't be humans.
Why don't they just rename it Camp Kill-a-f**? It'd get the point across far easier.
I've heard that a lot of kids that actually finish those program things come out more gay than they went in as.
The stories are sad.. that should never happen to anyone. Christians should know better than to tell them what's right and what's wrong and to tell them that they're going to hell for this stuff... it's forbidden in the religion.
Caffinated Crush
I've heard that a lot of kids that actually finish those program things come out more gay than they went in as.
The stories are sad.. that should never happen to anyone. Christians should know better than to tell them what's right and what's wrong and to tell them that they're going to hell for this stuff... it's forbidden in the religion.

That's apparently the lesser sin, though. What would God rather have... a bunch of God-loving people who enforce his laws, or a bunch of God-hating homos whose very existence is wrong?

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
You can't change your sexuality, but as some people say you can supress it and act like you are straight. But then you'd be living a lie and you'd be becoming someone else. To me, that'd be much worse. I'm bisexual, leaning towards girls, and I would die emotionaly if I would have to pretend to be straight or any other sexual oritentation that exists.
Reinharted
fmhtxibisuruxx
Yes, EXACTLY. So while people are entitled to the opinion that it is wrong and unnatural, when people claim of being able to "cure" it, it shows their limited knowledge in psychology. I have only taken a high school course, and even I know that psychological problems cannot be cured, but only supressed.

But your sexuality is apart of who you are. Going against it is to actually go against nature. On top of that, it's lying to yourself as well as to others.

I don't believe that being gay is a psychological PROBLEM.
If I ever find a camp like that, I'm totally going to raid it at night and steal the kids.

I'll get a gang together, and we'll have cars waiting and s**t.

Break in, get 'em out, don't hurt anyone.

>_>.

I'LL BE TEH SUPERGHEY! HERO OF TEH GHEYS!
That's ******** up. o_O;
People like that really piss me off evil

and yes they deserve to die.
Death can not come soon enough to those who preform such acts of hate.
Damn...this is really ******** up...This thing should not exist, and also I cant believe parents are actually buying into this s**t. Its a horrible scar on society. I mean its so bad I want to go out and say I am ******** gay and there is nothing you assholes can do about it...but its not true, so instead I'll just join GSA.
That does exist. And it is bullshit. Not to mention, it's unconstitutional and should be shut down, it mimics concentration camps.

Sparkly Genius

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
that is bullshit. homosexuality isn't a sickness you can cure. there's nothing wrong with it. assholes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff