Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is gayness okay as long as it doesn't mess with you?

yes 0.57377049180328 57.4% [ 35 ]
no 0.13114754098361 13.1% [ 8 ]
FAGGGG 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3

SkinlikePaper
ARPANET.ARCHAIC
SkinlikePaper
ARPANET.ARCHAIC
Give me one reason why needing to be proud makes you superior over myself and I'll drop my entire argument.

You know what I need?

******** snakes

No one said you NEED to be proud. But its human nature to want to be accepted. You have no background information to support your argument, so I don't know why I care. But being negative towards someones beliefs isnt very... Nice? rolleyes
I wasn't being negative, it's just stupid.

You haven't given me a reason why being proud of your sexual orientation makes sense.

It's like being proud that you take a s**t every so often. I mean, everyone takes a s**t, what makes any of you special?

Does that mean I do not have the right to be proud that I s**t? let me be proud if I want. You don't have to ruin it with your parade of negativity.
Can i not be proud that I am straight? Let me be proud of what I want to be.
What is this a ******** protest? rolleyes

Listen, I have a right to call you stupid for being proud of something that doesn't make sense to be proud of.

To get back on the topic, I never thought gays should have to hide the fact that they're gay, because you really don't hide something like that. I mean, if you go in the military and you're hitting on men the whole time you need to find a better way to meet people.

It is bullshit that gays can't say they have a boyfriend in the military, but hey, that's just how it is right now. I'm all for gay rights, just not special treatment. There is no reason you can't act like normal people aside from when you're having sex.

Back to the main point here, which seems to be, having pride in sexual orientations is indeed stupid. Theres no reason you have to have a signature of girls kissing to be a happy lesbian.
Really the only reason gay pride is a big deal right now is because they don't have equal rights or oppurtunitys, which is okay.

It's okay to express your opinion on the picket line.

But when you're on Gaia, please do the rest of us a favor and try not to be loud and obnoxious about your orientation. Just go about your business because no one cares
ARPANET.ARCHAIC
SkinlikePaper
ARPANET.ARCHAIC
SkinlikePaper
ARPANET.ARCHAIC
Give me one reason why needing to be proud makes you superior over myself and I'll drop my entire argument.

You know what I need?

******** snakes

No one said you NEED to be proud. But its human nature to want to be accepted. You have no background information to support your argument, so I don't know why I care. But being negative towards someones beliefs isnt very... Nice? rolleyes
I wasn't being negative, it's just stupid.

You haven't given me a reason why being proud of your sexual orientation makes sense.

It's like being proud that you take a s**t every so often. I mean, everyone takes a s**t, what makes any of you special?

Does that mean I do not have the right to be proud that I s**t? let me be proud if I want. You don't have to ruin it with your parade of negativity.
Can i not be proud that I am straight? Let me be proud of what I want to be.
What is this a ******** protest? rolleyes

Listen, I have a right to call you stupid for being proud of something that doesn't make sense to be proud of.

To get back on the topic, I never thought gays should have to hide the fact that they're gay, because you really don't hide something like that. I mean, if you go in the military and you're hitting on men the whole time you need to find a better way to meet people.

It is bullshit that gays can't say they have a boyfriend in the military, but hey, that's just how it is right now. I'm all for gay rights, just not special treatment. There is no reason you can't act like normal people aside from when you're having sex.

Back to the main point here, which seems to be, having pride in sexual orientations is indeed stupid. Theres no reason you have to have a signature of girls kissing to be a happy lesbian.

I agree. To most of it. Just... Why cant someone have pride in their sexual orientation? isnt that a choice? And maybe you dont have to have a picture of lesbians to be a happy one, but why not?
ARPANET.ARCHAIC
Really the only reason gay pride is a big deal right now is because they don't have equal rights or oppurtunitys, which is okay.

It's okay to express your opinion on the picket line.

But when you're on Gaia, please do the rest of us a favor and try not to be loud and obnoxious about your orientation. Just go about your business because no one cares

I dont think he or she or whoever was trying to be loud about it. Its hard to be loud on the internet. Wasnt he just asking a question?
Hmmm...Gay men don't turn me on...
Yeah they dont have equal rights. But is that not why they are proud? Can a black man be proud to be black, because they were, and they did not have equal rights. Blech... I'm not making sense... Trying to organize my thoughts but its hard... Too much to drink...
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Lesbians do it for me. And I'm an open-minded straight female.

I say "open-minded" because half the girls out there say they're bi because it's popular/they're sluts, and because I've never actually been with a girl before.
But damn, two girls getting tongue action is hot.
3nodding heart
ashley11121
My fellow Alchemist-fanatics...Welcome. ^-^

I stage for you today, a question:

We all know that Alchemy deals with rearranging the basics of nature and the four elements, earth, fire, wind and water. Correct?

And for those anime-watchers, there's been an alchemist for each element...Except one. Wind!

Any ideas on how a Wind Alchemist could work? Feel free to discuss. ^3^
WTF?!?!?!?!?

...uhmmm... whatever, I don't know any girl who turns on wathching gay guys, but I have many friends (boys) who turn on watching lesbians kissing or doing anything else (you know what)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff