Welcome to Gaia! ::

So there's this girl in my class who has super dark hair, and really pale skin. gonk Something's crazy with her genes, because she is really... hairy. gonk Sometimes she wears short shirts or belly-tops, and you can see all the dark hair on her back and on her belly. And her arms! Oh her arms! I know that some people have dark hair and it's visible on their arms and such, but when it's VERY long and black it's just gross. talk2hand She also -had- side burns, but it's pretty noticable that she shaves them. So they get longer, and then really become side burns. Super gross.
<~Discuss~>
~Hair.
~Body hair.
~Strange genes and peoples.
~The smexy guy I just saw on TV.
~Your Mom.

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
is she persian?
Shes not human.

Shes a werewolf

And she wants all yo asses. =]
ewwy....

happy one year by the way. mine was then 25th
ya i reallllllly dont want really a hairy back or chest
Any kind of body hair = gross.
A girl in my class has a hairline really far back on her head, with theses little fuzzy hairs which cover her forehead to the point where her hairline would normally be. She shaves the little hairs, which makes her look like her forehead goes about a third of the way back over her skull. It looks pretty creepy ><
I knew a girl who had a mustache in elementary school.

Or maybe it was an undercover midget.

And maybe the girl in your class is actually a man in disguise. O.o
Eeew!

But I must confess... I have hairy arms and dark hair on them. But they aren't all that bad.

Besides, I'm so sexy it doesn't matter. surprised
is she french?

one of the french teachers at my school has so much hair ugh, it's so gross. he has DARK hairy arms and legs and always wears shorts... it's quite disturbing.
woow thats weird stare
i have a friend who's very hairy as well. Her whole face is basically covered with hair...I don't think about it, so it doesn't bother me that much.
A girl in my
class has hair growing
down the sides of her
face and under her chin.
Everyone says she has a beard
Rainy Zero
ewwy....

happy one year by the way. mine was then 25th

O.o Holy crap, I didn't even know! biggrin Thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff