Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, so I'm talking to a guy from England (conan, btw) and a guy from Ireland (not a gaian) on different messenger programs.

So they kinda start trading insults and big long nasty comments about each others' countries and history and a whole buncha stuff through me.

Portion of the discussion:
Conan: "I haven't killed anyone, smart judgement there. Ireland doesn't exactly have a clean history now, does it? But that is beside the point; you're being a bigot, and that's never gotten anyone anywhere but trouble - what are you perpetuating? Love? No. Peace? No. Hatred? Yes. Religious Inequality? Yes. And why, because my grandaddy and your grandaddy didn't get along? That's a little petty, and if you feel that way - seeing as you broadcast it, at least it means it's pretty easy to see that you're too lazy to look at it from a modern opinion, and hardly worth knowing apart from as a lesson on 'how to hate', and is that what you want to be known as? :/"

Other guy: "get over the past, I'm not killing you, or even trying. Ireland has a clean history, we, as a nation have never participated in a war. It's nothing to do with being a bigot, Ireland was raped of it's language, culture and heritige, by england. It's in the english culture to feel as if you're superior to all other nations, you're even doing it to me now."

xd

I'm just sitting back and going "woah".

Being the middle man?

Ireland vs. England?
England clearly wins.
go ireland! w00t! xp
Watch the argument boil down to who has the sexier accent. lol
To hell with you, speedo man.

There isnt a saying of "Kiss me, I'm English" In fact, that just sounds stupid.

And I'm both, so neither of them can talk to me about favoritism.
k y r i e

In that case, Ireland totally pwns...
Well, my ancestors participated in basically all of Ireland's uprisings against England and I've always heard them refered to as "those limey bastards" around the house. So I just kind of grew up with a vague dislike for them, but after really reading Irish history I have a very strong dislike.

Though I'm not the type to level it at all English people, I mean John Lennon was against an English presence in Ireland and I have several good friends who are English. But as far as historical English people go.. Man they suck.

Sorry if that made no sense.
yes, the speedo takes all credit from the comment of england winning, besides, we all know that us irish girls n boys are the best xd
Angel of the dark rose
k y r i e

In that case, Ireland totally pwns...

Aye! domokun
I r

50% English
25% Irish

Go me. D:

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

eek I'm part Irish and English, so they must have gotten along at some point.
xd

I like both. But then again, both seem so gloomy. I'll stay neutral.
My namesake hates them both equally.
Come to think of it, so do I.
Get your respective national asses into the Pacific, y'all ain't too good for somebody.

Adored Sweetheart

7,725 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Ireland wins, in my book. mrgreen

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Renegades Of Funk
England clearly wins.

Ireland is cooler.

Quick Reply

Submit