Welcome to Gaia! ::

I honestly do hate that stereotype. :/
execpt for you people that are like oh theyre hot, or like who cares......this is why we are away from people, y'all mean lil bitches who make fun of people for thinking that your mean bitches
domokun domokun domokun Emo they need to be paraded around like circus freaks for they are way individual barbarian princesswould like the Emo ans to convert to barbarians like moi domokun domokun domokun
chipipiu09
domokun domokun domokun Emo they need to be paraded around like circus freaks for they are way individual barbarian princesswould like the Emo ans to convert to barbarians like moi domokun domokun :******** you
stereotypers idiots or morons?

oops, they're the same thing.

:" D
I think you're weird.
Thaimior
chipipiu09
domokun domokun domokun Emo they need to be paraded around like circus freaks for they are way individual barbarian princesswould like the Emo ans to convert to barbarians like moi domokun domokun :******** you

ohh are we getting a little upset or should I say Emo tional? domokun domokun domokun
dot
dot
dot
normal.

damnit.
Pluma
stereotypers idiots or morons?

oops, they're the same thing.

:" D
thank you
Thaimior
paralysedsleep
Paranormal
emo guys are hot, and as long as they don't whine and slit their wrists and act depressed, i'm fine with them. same with emo girls. (i'm 50% emo)

..you've had yourself measured? confused

Emos are just normal people who think they're weird.
we dont think we are weird, we accept that there are mean people and preppy people think they are on top of the world, so we let them, and live our own lives, AWAY from them

Not far enough away, I'm afraid.

Omnipresent Browser

chipipiu09
Thaimior
chipipiu09

ohh are we getting a little upset or should I say Emo tional? domokun domokun domokun
rolleyes That was kinda lame. You have to put more feeling into.
chipipiu09
Thaimior
chipipiu09

yes, and people like you are why we are like we are, you make fun of us for hating people, all people, but mainly poeple like YOU in general
Ryakoto Surai
I honestly do hate that stereotype. :/

Which stereotype? There've been lots in this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff