Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold?

Sure, why not 0.4392523364486 43.9% [ 47 ]
I wish they'd give us silver... 0.30841121495327 30.8% [ 33 ]
poll whore... 0.25233644859813 25.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 107 ]
1 2 3 >

Okay, so I'm in College now, and a few days ago some friends and I got on the topic of stupid stuff we use to do in middle school or high school. Well It was my turn to tell a story.

So what happened was that after lunch in middle school, we use to go out to the football feild and play Soccer tag, were one person would be it and they had to kick the ball at someone else and hit them, so that they would be it. Anyway, one day we had this new kid from like... Germany or something like that. Well while were playing, he deicded to try and steal the ball from my friend and he managed to... but I guess he forgot about the goal post or something. So as he running with the ball and kicking it, he wanted to kill the ball on the other side of the track which surounded the feild. Well as he kicked it, he was only about five feet or so from the post...

When he kicked the ball, it shot forward, bounced off the post, bounced back, and hit him square in the face! He got pissed and started crying, and my and my friends just started laughing our asses off. XD

So... Discussion:

Have you ever done something stupid like this at school or seen something like this?
One time I jumped off the roof with an umbrella, thinking I could fly.

I don't recommend it.
I made fun of my bald teachers because they were bald. pissed em' off good, now i gotta live with the fear of going bald myself. karma works my friends. Karma works.
My maths teacher claimed to have God in his desk.
My friend Blaine is just really stupid

Me: An STD is a sexually transmitted disease.
Blaine: Oh...okay...
Me: Blaine, what's an STD?
Blaine: I don't know....

This really happened -.-
And no, he doesn't have short-term memory loss.
Fangyuzhe
My friend Blaine is just really stupid

Me: An STD is a sexually transmitted disease.
Blaine: Oh...okay...
Me: Blaine, what's an STD?
Blaine: I don't know....

This really happened -.-
And no, he doesn't have short-term memory loss.
Blaine is awesome!
Lmfao
He's 14 and he's already talking about getting a house, marriage, and children with his girlfriend. Who's also 14.
Fangyuzhe
Lmfao
He's 14 and he's already talking about getting a house, marriage, and children with his girlfriend. Who's also 14.
Sounds like he's a real dreamer. Tell him not to dream too fast.
TheDarkTwinkelinyourEye
Okay, so I'm in College now, and a few days ago some friends and I got on the topic of stupid stuff we use to do in middle school or high school. Well It was my turn to tell a story.

So what happened was that after lunch in middle school, we use to go out to the football feild and play Soccer tag, were one person would be it and they had to kick the ball at someone else and hit them, so that they would be it. Anyway, one day we had this new kid from like... Germany or something like that. Well while were playing, he deicded to try and steal the ball from my friend and he managed to... but I guess he forgot about the goal post or something. So as he running with the ball and kicking it, he wanted to kill the ball on the other side of the track which surounded the feild. Well as he kicked it, he was only about five feet or so from the post...

When he kicked the ball, it shot forward, bounced off the post, bounced back, and hit him square in the face! He got pissed and started crying, and my and my friends just started laughing our asses off. XD

So... Discussion:

Have you ever done something stupid like this at school or seen something like this?

In middle school, a guy got shoved, and he slid in the mud and got slammed into the goalpost. Everyone thought it was hilarious until they got closer and realized he was knocked out cold. And bleeding profusely. He suffered a compound fracture -- arm bones broke, slid down his arm, and ripped out through his hand. It was sick. Ambulances and everything.
Your friend was pwned in every sense of the term.

If you're still friends, thats all that matters.
Levadicus
Fangyuzhe
Lmfao

Pfft
He just wants sex. I told him what an STD was again. and asked him what it was again. Here's what he said.

"Something about sex....Cool!"
Levadicus
Fangyuzhe
Lmfao

Actually, he's starting to sound a little gay there.
xd When I was in Primary School ,
I ran into a door , when I knew it was shut but I forgot , it caused a concussion everyone laughed at me and I laughed too but then when I found out I couldnt go to school for two days I jumped up when i was in bed and hit my head on my spikey ceiling and hit my head again and made it worst and I got knocked out now I hate my celing. xd
My friend in the year below was talking to me when we were walking past a window she didnt notice it was open and cause it was pushed out she walked into the window and smacked her face into the window , she looks back and thinks what an idiot she was, but the thing is everyone saw her even her futre boy friend and everyone kept saying to her hows the window doing for about 2 weeks.
Since then me and my friend have done loads of stupid things....
gonk
Ooh, another Blaine thing!

We had to record each other and talk about ourselves on film. It was for our teacher.
So, here's what Blaine said:

"...My favorite number is 69..."
Fangyuzhe
Ooh, another Blaine thing!

We had to record each other and talk about ourselves on film. It was for our teacher.
So, here's what Blaine said:

"...My favorite number is 69..."

rofl
He sounds as moronic as this one guy in my science class....It's a GT science class, so it's really amazing he's even in my class....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff