Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold.

+10 <3 1 100.0% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 121 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Its so ******** retarted how the prices are up to 9.5k for these donation items that are STILL available! -.-; And to be honest. They are very shitty items. No where near deserving of that price.

Discuss: Do you think inflation is caused by people because of their stupidity in paying the prices asked?
I'm rather confused why they are so high. Usually, other donation items are around 5-7k when they first come out. confused
they really shouldn't be around the 10k mark... mad

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
They finally gave the populace what it wants.

Wings.

The retards have gone nuts.

Deal.

And please dont' post GCD material in the GDF.

sad
Just wait three days...

They'll go down by then...
Inflation is caused by the fact that money comes into Gaia from nowhere, and has no place to go. You run into the same thing in online games. The money comes in, but never leaves, so you end up getting more and more, and prices go up and up.
yea they normaly sell for 5K thats what i sell my extras for when they first come out.i don't have extras this month only donated $5

Invisible Friend

wow the prices should go down for these items
Discussion is discussion. I don't care where I post it. its still on gaia.

The wings arent even wings. Its the bow. -___-; Not actual wings.

Prices should be at 5-7k, yeah. Not fricken 10k.
They'll go down in a few days.
*shrugs*
Well, the first person to sell it on the marketplace put for 10k or something, so yeah. Guess people copied that same price. It'll go down eventually; it usually does.
Captain Tanuki
I'm rather confused why they are so high. Usually, other donation items are around 5-7k when they first come out. confused
And they were 4k two years ago. There's always been a steady increase.
I think they look pretty good.
Eternal Judgment
Well, the first person to sell it on the marketplace put for 10k or something, so yeah. Guess people copied that same price. It'll go down eventually; it usually does.
ugh...
ami the only one that likes them? there better than the stupid G-Bot and the staff? least we have wings and chains now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff