Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boyfriend/Girlfriend situation, so if you dont want to read it, leave now razz

Ok, my boyfriend and i have dated for almost a year now, and since like the first month of dating, he knows i text him every morning and everyday after school if he didnt respond to the one that morning (we go to different schools, so it isnt like i see him during lunch or anything. hes in college, im a senior in hs). He knows it makes me worry when he doesnt respond all day, plus i get a little agitated when he doesnt respond until i send him a text in all caps about how hurt i am that he couldnt take two seconds out of his day to say "i love you" or "my days good, hows yours?" or just anything so that i know hes still breathing and didnt get into an accident or anything (it happened before and now im really worried about it happening again... yes i KNOW im paranoid). My question is, does my worrying and getting agitated when he doesnt at least respond once during the day make me a bad person? he even admitted that he was in class when he got it and his teachers dont CARE if students use their cell phones, but the fact that he acknowledged it and forgot is what gets to me, since he knows i do it every freaking morning, and im used to getting something back by at least lunch.

But am i a bad person because of this?
Yes. You are possessive. Get help.
I am a former domestic abuser.

Don't worry so much.
Nope. Just a paranoid freak. Have you ever thought that even though the professors don't care if they use cell phones in class that his is on silent so he can't tell when a new text message comes or he's taking a test or he's trying really hard to understand something in the textbook?
DEAR DIARY,
Life issues was one more click away 3nodding
User ImageNotice; Sexual Harassment in this post will not be reported. However, it will be Graded.||| Random PMs make me feel popular. Random profile comments make me feel cool. Random cleavage pics make me feel horny. cool User Image

Guys don't like that much attachment. When you guys aren't together, which you probably usually are, leave him alone. No guy wants to be constantly in contact with a girl, no matter how in love they are. Give him some time where you don't bother him, as harsh as it may sound. Besides, he's supposed to be paying attention and learning in class not texting his girlfriend cause she'll get mad otherwise.

User ImageI'm probably stoned right now. If anything in the above post sounds weird, or doesn't make sense, then that's why. I'm sure you all understand. So, are you stoned? Do you like to get stoned? Well, PM me! Us stoners have to stick together. wink Stoners; 39 Not bad guys, not bad.User Image
.:: |all I can say is clingy | ::.
No.

If you guys have always done this and he suddenly forgets,
well that's a little messed up.
I would kill you.

Like, for serious.
Chath Tiu
Nope. Just a paranoid freak. Have you ever thought that even though the professors don't care if they use cell phones in class that his is on silent so he can't tell when a new text message comes or he's taking a test or he's trying really hard to understand something in the textbook?
thats just the thing though. he openly admitted "the first time you texted me I was already in class and I neglected to check my phone" and thank you, all i wanted to know was that im paranoid
kitsune-lissa
Boyfriend/Girlfriend situation, so if you dont want to read it, leave now razz

Ok, my boyfriend and i have dated for almost a year now, and since like the first month of dating, he knows i text him every morning and everyday after school if he didnt respond to the one that morning (we go to different schools, so it isnt like i see him during lunch or anything. hes in college, im a senior in hs). He knows it makes me worry when he doesnt respond all day, plus i get a little agitated when he doesnt respond until i send him a text in all caps about how hurt i am that he couldnt take two seconds out of his day to say "i love you" or "my days good, hows yours?" or just anything so that i know hes still breathing and didnt get into an accident or anything (it happened before and now im really worried about it happening again... yes i KNOW im paranoid). My question is, does my worrying and getting agitated when he doesnt at least respond once during the day make me a bad person? he even admitted that he was in class when he got it and his teachers dont CARE if students use their cell phones, but the fact that he acknowledged it and forgot is what gets to me, since he knows i do it every freaking morning, and im used to getting something back by at least lunch.

But am i a bad person because of this?

two words:
therapy
i never said he had to do it right away people, im in school from 8 to 330, that is more than enough time to send a single text message saying something so that i know hes alive and that he didnt get in a car accident or something driving home. rednecks=death.
Onomatopoeia
Life issues was one more click away 3nodding
not a life issue. its a today issue. im not going to want to kill him for the rest of my life, just until he figures out all he has to do to calm me down is say "i love you" without my having to tell him what will calm me down

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff