congrats

jkjk
but every1 needs to have a little mathrock in their lives

where were u when i accidentally OD'd on caffeine? question question

being a responsible human being
and not ODing on stimulants
Trill La Trill
Doghouse Reilly
Sure. I'm a big fan of Don Caballero, Botch, Drive Like Jehu, Shellac, Slint, Polvo, Rodan, Battles, and June of 44. I also saw Tera Melos live one time.

very very nice

during highschool american football got me into math rock, couldn't stop ever since.
i also noticed that math rock song titles are really dumb and great at the same time

American Football is a terrific band. Totally on board.

The stupid math rock titles definitely call Minus the Bear to mind. They have some tremendously amusing song titles, but at the same time, they verge on a novelty act. I appreciate the fact that they've gotten away from the absurd song titles in the recent years, but their music just hasn't been as good. It calls into question whether or not their style of music is simply novelty or if they're a truly evolving musical act.

Kawaii Friend

Trill La Trill
_sailortramp
Trill La Trill
_sailortramp

i think ure the one who introduced me to it actually tbh

ur no longer a pleb
congrats

jkjk

BYE.

Fashionable Shoujo

Doghouse Reilly
Trill La Trill
Doghouse Reilly
Sure. I'm a big fan of Don Caballero, Botch, Drive Like Jehu, Shellac, Slint, Polvo, Rodan, Battles, and June of 44. I also saw Tera Melos live one time.

very very nice

during highschool american football got me into math rock, couldn't stop ever since.
i also noticed that math rock song titles are really dumb and great at the same time

The stupid math rock titles definitely call Minus the Bear to mind. They have some tremendously amusing song titles, but at the same time, they verge on a novelty act. I appreciate the fact that they've gotten away from the absurd song titles in the recent years, but their music just hasn't been as good. It calls into question whether or not their style of music is simply novelty or if they're a truly evolving musical act.

Kinsellas are a godsend

Oh man, I feel the same exact way with Battles.
gloss drop was such an out there album to me, i still love em but i was like "huh"

heh i guess i'm selfish and i wanted a smooth transition from mirrored

Fashionable Shoujo

_sailortramp
Trill La Trill
_sailortramp
Trill La Trill
_sailortramp

i think ure the one who introduced me to it actually tbh

ur no longer a pleb
congrats

jkjk

BYE.

ily bae
Tight mix.

Golden Shoujo

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Never heard of it, thanks for sharing.

Fashionable Shoujo

soar loser
Tight mix.

agreed exclaim

Fashionable Shoujo

The shadow Aura

i'm glad i could introduce you to math rock mrgreen mrgreen

Golden Shoujo

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Trill La Trill
The shadow Aura

I always like to check new sounds, which I then add them to one of four personal categories; Good music I will listen too, Good music I admit is made and performed well but not my cup of tea, Bad music and oh my god do not let them near a recording device again. My ears are bleeding.

Fashionable Shoujo

The shadow Aura
Trill La Trill
The shadow Aura

I always like to check new sounds, which I then add them to one of four personal categories; Good music I will listen too, Good music I admit is made and performed well but not my cup of tea, Bad music and oh my god do not let them near a recording device again. My ears are bleeding.

hahaha amazing:
here try these for starters:
Trill La Trill
Doghouse Reilly
Trill La Trill
Doghouse Reilly

very very nice

Kinsellas are a godsend

gloss drop was such an out there album to me, i still love em but i was like "huh"

It's math rock, my friend. It's rarely smooth.

Fashionable Shoujo

Doghouse Reilly
Trill La Trill
Doghouse Reilly
Trill La Trill
Doghouse Reilly

very very nice

Kinsellas are a godsend

It's math rock, my friend. It's rarely smooth.

ahahaha, i couldn't agree more
emotion_brofist

Golden Shoujo

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Trill La Trill
The shadow Aura
Trill La Trill
The shadow Aura

hahaha amazing:
here try these for starters:

Category 1.5 I would listen if someone else played it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff