Welcome to Gaia! ::

About every other day.
Not everyday.I've been told it's bad for your hair every single day.
I wash my hair everyday.
Sometimes even twice.
Dirty hair? Ew!
heart
Kaze Aki
Okay, long story made short, my salon lady told me that washing your hair every day increases the amount of oil in your hair.

I've washed my hair every day since I was twelve.

Do you all wash your hair every day and is it more oily then people who don't?

I try to but being as busy i am i sometimes do it every other day, and i have 2 differnt kind of shampoo, one is prescibed by my doctor and the other is over the shelf and it is a tar based type of shampoo and smells real bad. xp
Pyro_Soldier
snowbabysugar
Rayearth19
I cut all my hair off a long time ago.
but i do scrub my scalp every day

Salon? you f**

from a guy with the name of a girl's anime
lol @rayearth
but back on topic I wash my hair everyday but its not oily.

oh my you found the bold setting.. now i'm impressed
oh look. i used a name that is similar to an anime

Surely applying a name i thought was neat to myself insists i obsess over the anime of the same name... Also it's far worse then hanging out with a pack of middle aged women rambiling on about hair styles and pointless gossip all day

try again please
I wash it only every other day. I didn't realize it would be bad for you to wash it every day...
i wash my hair everyday 3nodding my wanne be clean
I thought everybody knew washing your hair daily isn't good for it. I wash mine every other day.
No. Shampoo and conditioner has chemicals in it. Too many chemicals will destroy your hair.
Meow! Hear me roar!
My hair gets greasy if I don't wash it every day.
Either every or every other. It depends. But I take like... 2 baths a day, no joke.

Currently as I am staying at someone's house, I am using their "Asience Oriental Beauty" shampoo... which is funny because I am so not asian.
I could probably go about three days without washing my hair and it wouldn't get greasy but I don't. I wish my hair everyday.

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I shampoo my hair every other day, and condition it every day.

Every always says my hair is soft and shiny. biggrin
i wash my hair everyday but occasionally there's a day that i wont and my hair will get really oily

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff