Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Elder

Let's talk about boobs, baybay!

Heck, most of my input will be me talking about MY boobs. :3

Quick FAQ, first. smile

You should try losing weight first:
Sadly, i was at least an # when i weighed 135 lbs. So even another 10 pound loss wouldn't do just a whole lot. but I am losing weight anyway. And plan on losing more, as much as possible, before my surgery. But part of why I'm getting it is because exercising can be difficult. But I have lost 50 lbs in 18 months. smile

Insurance can/ will/ may pay for this:
I can't afford the insurance through my job, or at least can't justify getting it when it may not cover it, then I'm stuck paying it for a year with no gains. So I have made a sound choice to not get it or other insurance, and will finance what I cannot raise/ save on my own.

Just save money and pay for it!
Even if i put a hefty 300 dollars into savings every month, that would still take me at least 2 years. I am putting back at least $100 every month, and had almost 1k, then the A/C went out on my car, and took waaaay to much to fix it. Anyway, I am trying! I do not expect my surgery to be fully funded by donations. But the help and moral support would be nice.

Anyway....
So I am a big-boobed person in real life. Always have been. But now it's causing a ton of medical issues (some even permanent), makes it hard to find clothing, and causes lower self-esteem for a number of reasons. So, I am going to change this, and get a breast reduction! biggrin But *sad panda face* I don't have upwards of 6k just lying around. But I do have lots of off-time during my work shifts to network and get my fundraising efforts out there. So here is my GoFundMe page: http://www.gofundme.com/bff3ko

If you would be super great if you would post that anywhere on Gaia that is not against the rules, and on your Facebook and Twitter accounts, that would be hella awesome!

If you have no interest in that at all, that's okay! Just hanging out in the thread to keep it visible will be even better.

So, topic of discussions could be:
~ Do you have big boobs or small boobs? Would you change them? Have you already?

~ If you do not have boobs, but would like to contribute to the discussion, feel free to talk about what size boobs you like (if you even like boobs!)

~What do you think of breast reduction? Do you consider it a legitimate surgery to alleviate symptoms? Just a cosmetic procedure? Something else? Should insurance pay for the procedure, why or why not?

And basically anything about boobs (on a PG-13 level, of course). blaugh

Here is where I will post boob-related quotes, jokes, inspirational or silly stories, macros, and .gifs. surprised

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fuzzy Bear

p sure its against the rules everywhere but w/e
whats a boob

In a relationship with Peekabuwu

Sex Symbol

may I ask, how big are your boobs? I wish I had bigger boobs...

Fashionable Shoujo

i love my boobs

I would remove them if it was free.

Ice-Cold Prophet

maybe try losing weight first....

Wheezing Elder

zatqt
p sure its against the rules everywhere but w/e

Lots of guilds allow things like this, and your signature as well. smile

Invisible Lunatic

I'll take some more boobage~ lmao
Idk man I had a friend get breast reduction surgery.. and she's STILL packing lots.. eek

Wheezing Elder

x-Omnipotent
may I ask, how big are your boobs? I wish I had bigger boobs...

They are currently a 40H, or a tad smaller. I'm only 5'3" so I'm quite top-heavy. XD

@wuzzzzy I have lost almost 50 pounds in the last 18 months, but I was quite skinny even when I had DDD+ boobs, and they would have gotten bigger even without any weight loss. All the females on my mom's side (back at least 4 gens) have the exact same problem. But I am going to lose as much as possible, both to be safer under anesthesia and to have looser skin for easier removal of tissue.

Wheezing Elder

Trill La Trill

This was not boob-related confused

Wheezing Elder

Fantastic Foursome
i love my boobs

You love them, but you would get rid of them? I'm not sure I understand that. eek

Wheezing Elder

Numbed_Ignorance
I'll take some more boobage~ lmao
Idk man I had a friend get breast reduction surgery.. and she's STILL packing lots.. eek

Yeah, there is only so much removal they can do, depending on what is tissue and what is fat. Although any women still like to have larger than avg/ high end of normal sized ones, so she may have just chosen to not go super tiny.

I am doing to try for a D, but they may not be able to remove that much. I am going to try and set up some free consultations and see what the doctors have to say. smile
Meushi-chan
Fantastic Foursome
i love my boobs

You love them, but you would get rid of them? I'm not sure I understand that. eek
I like my boobs, they are great boobs
but I hate having boobs.
I posted a thing on tumblr.
I have 2,000 followers so might get you a signal boost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff