Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iago McDohl
Nuzzie
Iago McDohl
Nuzzie
The goal of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other guy die for his. (paraphrased)

I forgot who said this, but yes.

Edit: Seems I was beat. ;o
Patton, and its been getting quoted like crazy here. Understandably so.

Indeed. There are other awesome war quotes on Rome Total: War that i should write down sometime.
There are a lot of good quotes in that game. Of course, "Cry HAVOK! And let loose the dogs of war." Being the best.

"Come home carrying this shield or be ontop of it." - Spartan mother outfitting her son.
Now that's some hardcore s**t.
KimKhan
Iago McDohl
Nuzzie
Iago McDohl
Nuzzie
The goal of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other guy die for his. (paraphrased)

Indeed. There are other awesome war quotes on Rome Total: War that i should write down sometime.
There are a lot of good quotes in that game. Of course, "Cry HAVOK! And let loose the dogs of war." Being the best.

"Come home carrying this shield or be ontop of it." - Spartan mother outfitting her son.
Oddly enough I was just playing Rome: Total War with the extended Greek mod. Shame I can't remember any good qoutes...though the battle speeches of insane General's are always entertaining.
DosDiablos
KimKhan
Iago McDohl
Nuzzie
Iago McDohl
Nuzzie

Oddly enough I was just playing Rome: Total War with the extended Greek mod. Shame I can't remember any good qoutes...though the battle speeches of insane General's are always entertaining.

Greek Mod?

Hehe, the Roma speeches kick a**. The Parthian and Greek ones sounds so... Lame :/
It depends on the issue if we should die. And of couurse we should always support our troops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff