Welcome to Gaia! ::

Better weather

Rainy 0.63636363636364 63.6% [ 14 ]
Sunny 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 >

This post is just for people with a diabetic parent or diabetic themselves. For all my life my dad has always had diabetes and for the most part its not a problem, yea the odd time he has a reaction but he has never slipped into a coma. But one thing that I realize is that he has a short temper and yells a lot when he is working around the house, cuz his blood sugar is low so my question is. Is having low blood sugar really an excuse to act like a raging bull? For other people with diabetes is this the same with you? Is your mood changed by your blood sugar? Oh and just so you know he has type 2 diabetes if that matters at all.
-Discus-

Big Duck

User Image
Um...no I dont have a diabetic dad
A yellow rose.........

No.

.........A meaning of friendship.

User Image

Rainbow Smoker

it's because men with diabetes usually have ED too.
no lie.
my uncle is diabetic.

does that count?
[******** trust me, being Hypo- or Hyperglucemic is an excuse for being aggitated, and more prone to anger.
[Lucy in the Sky]
it's because men with diabetes usually have ED too.
no lie.
ED? sorry I have no idea what that means
My dad is diabetic, but he doesn't get angry. He sleeps.
Well I have diabetes and my blood sugar just makes me tired and woozy if it's not in normal range. I have become irritable before but I don't use it as an excuse I just apologize afterwards.
Magnetic North
my uncle is diabetic.

does that count?
Hey! Thats alliteration!
Magnetic North
my uncle is diabetic.

does that count?
Sure if you know him well enough and hey funny you have flippy from Happy tree friends, haha thats my dad razz
I WAS ABOUT TO BE RULERZ OF DA WORLD!!!!

my dad is diabetic...but he doesnt yell at me 4 two reasons

1. he is not able to talk

2. he lives in Florida heart

(i live in Illinois)

...but then i got distracted by something shiny

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
My grandmother is a type 2 diabetic, but she doesn't act like what you are talking about.
Seventh_Savior
Well I have diabetes and my blood sugar just makes me tired and woozy if it's not in normal range. I have become irritable before but I don't use it as an excuse I just apologize afterwards.
Ah just like my dad. I dunno I guess cuz he is a scary mother ******** it just seems so much worse lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff